Loox Product Reviews & Photos

Loox Product Reviews & Photos

by Loox

Product Reviews App - Photo Reviews, Ratings, Referrals & UGC

Sweet & Skin

J'adore vraiment cette application. C'est très utile pour mettre de la confiance sur le site web marchand.

Marianne Jones

I have only just started using the app. It is easy to integrate. Just hoping the reviews will boost customers to purchase.

DogeLane

What I like the most is that they have quick support theme and can directly fix your problem. Would be better if we were able import review with multi pictures.

revenface

vraiment superbe l'application. rien à redire dessus . rapide et efficace, j'ai été tres surpris du retour alors je me demande comment faire avec autant de supers retours.

KjLove Beauty

I really love this app & how easy it is to use! I wish I could use it across all my platforms that I get supply from like dsers & dropcommerce. Also wish I could import reviews directly to my fb store as well. Other than that, I love it!

Wosada

I'm not really impressed with LOOX yet. Until working with your support team. Mr. Josh is very enthusiastic to assist me in troubleshooting. I am very satisfied, thanks!

Masques de noel

Très simple d'utilisation, fonctionne parfaitement. Petit bémol lorsqu'il y a plusieurs langues sur le site , faut choisir une langue pour les avis ou mélanger les langues, c'est à dire soit en français, soit tout en anglais, soit anglais et Français..

Paul Bryan USA

Love the app so far. Very easy install and integration with Shopify. Some features only available in upper tier plans.

The Good Gift store

I really like the app, it would be great only to be able to add the logo of the store with the basic plan. I understand the other personalisation features can be unlocked with an advanced plan, but at least the logo should be added in the basic version.

VIVA

It's very easy to use. I just tried it out the first time and it was super easy to import the reviews onto my Shopify page.