Loox Product Reviews & Photos

Loox Product Reviews & Photos

by Loox

Beautiful Product Reviews, Photo & Video Reviews and Referrals

Humanery

Great app. Fantastic results in a short space of time. We also use it for driving friend get friend referrals.

Original Home Goods

Great Thank you.....................................................................................

Balance Wine Co

I used this app to help grow my sales by showing social proof and setting up with klaviyo as they integrate. New to it but looks awesome!

ACTION SHINY

Moi personnellement, j'ai de la peine a importer les avis des produits a ma boutique. pourriez vous me montrez svp comment je peux importer les produits avec les avis. action-kmbe.myshopify.com est mon compte shopify

October 19, 2021

Hey,

Amit from the Loox team here!

Sure thing - I've reached out to you privately to help :)

Accessories For You

The Loox App is really good to use and the support is really helpful and responds really fast, I do recommend!

Bricktastics

The easiest app to install on Shopify so far for me. Really intuitive, I'm only 2 days into the trial and I can tell that this will do wonders for the store, and has already provided some great insights into my customers thoughts (good and bad!)

Jim and Tonic Distillery

LOVE this app, I switched from Yotpo and the features are in my opinion much better. Visually the reviews grid on our products page is very attractive, plus the customer video reviews functionality is a game-changer for us.

Casa da Promo

Aplicativo excelente e com suporte incrível. Ajudaram a solucionar um problema que nem no aplicativo estava

Lanna Coffee Co.

Great app for collecting product reviews and the customer service time is very helpful. I'd recommend it for anyone looking to utilize social proof on their website.

Siempre Vacunados

Super Recomendada!!!
Muy util y facil de usar, te ayudara a aumentar tus ventas. Super practico.
Recomendado al 100%