Loox Product Reviews & Photos

Beautiful Product Reviews, Photo & Video Reviews and Referrals

From $9.99/month. 14-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

BAD BAD

I use this to gain further insight into what stands out to my customers. I've improved product quality, built stronger relationships with my customers, and have seen more returning revenue because of this app. I dig it.

mobiletooth

My favorite app in shopify hands down everyone needs it to grow your sales so exited for my future numbers

Just For A Better Life!

it's very good app. I really recommand this app it's easy to use and very useful. the customer support. if this can be
chipper ,very good

Valuoplis

Crucial to scaling your products, don't miss out on the potential profits. A must need for ecommerce-preneurs just starting out.

Nice Team

Nice app.!!! Thank you for take a responsability of this proccess.!!! So, i waiting for more experiences.

Pocket Print NL

perfect, it helped me get more costumers and a better conversion rate. The overview is simple and succesfull.

THEWOWGRID

Easy to integrate and configure. The review import process is smooth and intuitive. I reccommend it for any shop.

Cn2india

best review app ever after testing so many different review apps. you won't regret it. 5 star recommended.

BRLAND

Absolutely the best review app, period. Easy to use, you can import existing review. Layout is amazing.

Shop Your Name

loox is the best app for reviews. the new update of the widget with review pop outs is great and also the review page