Loox Product Reviews & Photos

Beautiful Product Reviews, Photo & Video Reviews and Referrals

From $9.99/month. 14-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Crate Drop Shop

Very good! Loving the customization it brings. Can't wait to the how the conversion work on my products.

shinefact

Location Hong Kong SAR
Time spent using app About 17 hours

very good!very good!very good!very good!very good!very good!very good!very good!very good!very good!very good!

AmazinTrends.com

LOving the app already wish the price was lower though. Let's see how it goes. Hope it will increase my sales

Beauty-Stessy

Location France

it is a great application that gives value to our products and our shop thanks to the many relevant opinions of our customers

Boutique Neptun

I really liked the app. I'm still trying to figure out how to use it properly. Once I start using it properly, I will get the premium package. Thanks

The Myriad Collection

Location Philippines

Very easy to follow instructions to set up the product reviews on my website. I did not need to edit a lot of stuff in the settings so it saved me so much time.

Chubby Plushies

Time spent using app About 2 years

UPDATE: 2021-03-25
Wow they actually did, they implemented the change i requested. Good job on the devs and the product management team for making it happen. I am very pleased. I will leave the feature complaint that was originally a 1 star below: ==================================================
1 Star
Does not provide option to delete review or update reviews. Will change rating when implemented. This should be a priority feature

Pawesome Prints

The app looks amazing, very customizable, can put review widgets and details in as many or as few places as you'd like depending on how many reviews you have and the stage your store is at in business. Also room to upgrade to an even better app once your store takes off. Having social proof / reviews with images of the product is pretty much essential in today's ecommerce market and Loox is definitely the best app in this area.

Also, their support has responded / fixed every issue / question I've had within 24 hours, can't beat that!

Helpmammy

Location Kazakhstan

looks nice and EZ to use. Give me some more free trial time. And I will give you more reviews!!! I will recommend it to my friends. Thank you

Ecowashball

Location Switzerland

this app is fantastic i would advise you to use loox immediately if you want to increase your sales revenus !