Loox Product Reviews & Photos

Loox Product Reviews & Photos

by Loox

Beautiful Product Reviews, Photo & Video Reviews and Referrals

Qualycompras

lousy company, they charged my credit card improperly, I had free days of experience, I had no plan subscription

November 12, 2019

Hey,

Please note that Shopify is in charge of app charges according to their policy here: https://help.shopify.com/manual/your-account/manage-billing/your-invoice/transactions-and-fees#domains-themes-and-app-fees

We checked Shopify's records, and we can see you installed Loox on October 23rd and started your 14-day free trial which ended on November 6th, which is when Shopify charged you.

If you meant to remove Loox before the trial ended and you're interested in a refund, please contact us and we'll be happy to help!

lovelythreadsco

It is ridiculous to have built in limitations on something that shouldn't be limited, such as only 20 review imports from aliexpress for the cheaper plan, and also not allowing you to select an image or just import several of the images that are available. There are literally FREE apps that can do this, but you can't do it on this paid one. No integration with GShopping or instagram unless you get on the most expensive plan. Unbelievably greedy developers! Not happy at all.

Cool Pari

Hey loox I unsubscribed from your basic plan month ago and un installed your app but you still charged me 9.99 thats not fair!

November 14, 2019

Hey - Yishai from Loox here :)

As we mentioned in our email, Shopify triggered the app charge on October 6th and Loox was removed after, on October 10th, for this reason you saw the charge in your Shopify invoice.

If you have any further questions please don't hesitate to contact our support team, they'd be more than happy to help!

Car Tech Gadgets

Impossible to unsubscribe, just noticed that they have been charging me for months even though the app is uninstalled

November 3, 2019

Hey,

Amit from the Loox team here :)

Please note that Shopify manages all app charges and will automatically stop charging you once you uninstall the app.

Our support team has reached out to Shopify on your behalf and Shopify has refunded your account for the Loox charges (we also sent you a private email regarding this).

If you need any further assistance from our end, feel free to contact our support team directly - we're always happy to help!

الركن السويسري للساعات

it's not not support my language and i cant customize the TEXT
and ask me to upgrade
No thank you ,I cant pay more than $9 .

Deals Booster

When you uninstall the app, it DELETES all the reviews from the store, I mean ALL including the honest reviews from the customers ,not only the ones generated by Loox , and this is WITHOUT permission !
So basically if you install it, you have to stick with it , if not you're screwed !
My advice is, stay AWAY from such a poor app !!

November 3, 2019

Hey,

Amit from the Loox team here :)

Generally speaking, Loox will save your data (unless requested otherwise) so that once the app is reinstalled, all your information (reviews, settings, etc...) will be restored as expected.

As part of GDPR requirements, Loox provides merchants with the option to remove all their data with us via an automatic email sent to you.

No worries, as mentioned in our correspondence, if you do not wish to remove your data, you can disregard the email you received.

I'm sorry if there was any misunderstanding regarding this email - we've made sure to clarify this in the email too.

In any case, if you need any further assistance, feel free to contact our support team directly - we're always happy to help!

Gadproshop

I need to get the configuration that appeared where the review could be approved. This was at the beginning of the configuration gave the option to publish new reviews only after approval this step is very important where you find the new image of the application

October 14, 2019

Hey,
Thanks for sharing your feedback!

On your "Settings" tab, you can define which reviews get automatically published (e.g. "All reviews", "5 stars only", "4 stars and up", "Never", etc.). You'll find this under the "Handling reviews" section.

We've also reached out to you via email to make sure you've received this! Please let us know if you have any further questions, our support team is here to help with anything you need :)

ALLACCESS SMART

I don't get the hype of this app at all. You can customize the reviews and the coloring so much more with Ali Reviews. Oh it's $20 cheaper a month.

Point Fast

I can't import product page data because the IMPORT TO option doesn't enable me to choose the product. I need help solving this situation. thanks

Scarflings

Why are customers not allowed to upload multiple photos and videos? Amazon allows this, time to update!

September 22, 2021

(Updated)

Hey,
Amit K. from the Loox team here :)

Thank you for your feedback - truly appreciated!

Loox puts the focus on collecting genuine reviewer content by helping merchants incentivize their customers to submit a photo or video review.

However, we are constantly working on improving our app to give more value to merchants!

We’ve recently released video reviews and we’re definitely looking into adding multiple photos per review in the future as well.

We've taken note of your feedback and we'll take it into account for coming updates.

In any case, our support team is always happy to help! Please don't hesitate to contact us with any questions or requests you might have and we'll gladly advise.