Loox Product Reviews & Photos

Beautiful Product Reviews, Photo & Video Reviews and Referrals

From $9.99/month. 14-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Passion Peches

perfect, i love it and recommend it greatly

Le Precurseur

top !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The Gold Supply

Fantastic app and support. I really love how the plans are upfront with their cost.

Other review apps hide their subscription fees, then give you a very limited version of the app for free. Then to get anything as powerful as Loox from the competition you have to give your phone number just to get the pricing and full list of features...

Over the course of the free trial the Loox team has already made a custom solution for me to help me group my product reviews :)

I have the same product listed multiple times in my store so this is crucial to have all my reviews shared across these product duplicates!

Thanks Yoni for all the support!

Zenboo

très content de cette application !

Emily Mclave

Increases conversions! Recommended

K9cornerstore

Been using it for over 2 years, really works amazingly go to https://kingkanine.com/pages/product-reviews to see the app in action

Jetaimemaman

Amazing app, I'm using for a week now and I can already see results

Woodife

Thanks to this app, it's really great !!

Furious Sauces

The best part about Loox is that it has a very modern design and displays a lot of reviews on one page showcasing photos. It's also easy to leave reviews on mobile devices making it easy for consumers to leave reviews.

There isn't as many features as some of the other review programs I've tried, but it has all of the necessary things that you need to gather reviews and display them in a nice way.

The support is also really great.

James

Middynme

So easy to set up and our customers love it !