4.6

Merchants appreciate this app for its easy setup, flexibility, and user-friendly interface. Features such as a landing page builder, Klaviyo integration, and customizable options are praised for enhancing loyalty programs. The app's seamless Shopify integration and ability to manage international rewards programs are valued. Merchants commend the responsive customer support and report positive customer feedback on point redemption. The app's reporting tools are useful for tracking program success, with merchants noting increased revenue and customer loyalty.

September 23, 2018

Love it so far.... just downloaded it and looking forward to using it.........................................

Donata Skinfood
Over 2 years using the app
November 18, 2020

Amber saved the day! We've been using Loyalty Lion for a year and just relaunched a new Shopify theme. We thought we lost Loyalty Lion but she kept track of the project, fixed our website all while we slept! Thanks LL.

Truth & Gold
Over 2 years using the app
LoyaltyLion replied November 20, 2020

We are so glad to hear that you had a great experience working with Amber from our Customer Success team💜 I will make sure to pass these lovely comments back to her😊

September 20, 2022

We love Loyalty Lion and love the support we've received from their team. Aisha, Abi and our main contact, Ellie, have all been so helpful in answering any questions we have in a timely manner. Since we've been driving so much revenue from our referral program through Loyalty Lion, we recently decided to revamp our rewards program to further incentivize our top loyalists with Loyalty Lion's tiered program. We have nothing but great things to say about Loyalty Lion and their amazing support team!

Aventon Bikes
LoyaltyLion replied September 20, 2022

We’re so happy to hear you're having a great experience with LoyaltyLion Your review made our day! Our whole team works very hard to keep our customers happy, but we can only do it thanks to amazing customers like you. Thanks again, and please let us know if there is anything else we can do!

July 15, 2020

When I had a question, Laurence responded very quickly and was so helpful! The app is really user friendly, too. Additionally, my customers are excited about using their points. This has been a great experience.

Seacoast Pop Up
LoyaltyLion replied July 21, 2020

Thanks for sharing your feedback. I'll be sure to forward your kind words onto Laurence. 😊I'm glad to hear your customers have responded well to the program too!

Edited May 26, 2020

We've been using this for 2+ hears. So far, we had a great success
- 51k+ members actively using the program
- 23k+ reviews collected with Judge.me integration (we gave auto points for each review with pictures)
- 17m points earned, 6m spent

Besides customer support is amazing, they support you whenever you need.

Thanks a lot

Korendy TR
Türkiye
LoyaltyLion replied September 5, 2019

Thanks for the review! It's great to hear about your successful results

March 23, 2023

We are happy to renew the new points program using Loyalty Lion. Our Strategic CSM, Hannah, helped a lot to give us advice.
The app also offers many types of voucher and discounts, so that we can deliver variety offers to our customers. I hope more functions will be added in the future :)

ZENB
Japan
LoyaltyLion replied March 24, 2023

We love Hannah and so glad to hear that you think she's great too! We appreciate you sharing your thoughts on additional features and we will continue to make sure we are sharing all of that feedback with our product team! We love being able to help grow your loyal program!

Edited August 27, 2021

This is our third loyalty program change. The first was decent but lacked some user-friendly backend features. The second was forced on us when they bought the first and changed it all around. Their support stunk and they removed branding ability. So we went hunting and found Loyalty Lion. LL used to be an expensive app, no doubt, but with the free plan and a la carte feature add-ons in the Shopify store, we were able to build a plan we (and our customers!) liked for less than we had been paying for the previous plans! People who think it's pricey - I have to imagine they think they need "all" the features for their store, and keep adding things. That's like going to a restaurant and ordering everything. Yes, it would be expensive and you're probably not going to eat it all anyway. I recommend starting with the free plan and then surprising your customers by adding a feature later on. Make sure it's a feature that would appeal to your particular customers. Set a budget and choose only extra features that are most important to you within that budget. So, here is what I love about LL, now that we've run it for a month: 1) The transition from our old program to this one was amazingly easy! We downloaded a csv file from our old program with names and balances, and the LL folks uploaded it within 24 hours! All of our customers kept their balances through the transition with no errors or issues... and there were over a thousand of them with balances. 2) Not only can we customize the widget (that's a feature we found value paying for) to match our branding, but the little button on screen for customers has our program name and even shows their points balance, right there! They no longer have to go hunting for it - As long as they're logged in on our site, it's right on screen for them. They LOVE that. Seeing it also reminds them that if they order more, they'll get closer to a reward. 3) LL customer service has been awesome! I have talked with several people through our transition and with questions afterward. They were all English speakers, making it easy to communicate with them, and were all professional, friendly, and encouraging. I had kept our old program in the background during the early trial phase of LL, but their customer service folks sealed the deal for me, and I am now a solid fan. My customers are collectors (we sell collectibles) so collecting "Pony Points" is fun for them, and they love redeeming points for discounts off items they want. Having a loyalty program has increased our sales noticeably. We've had great feedback since changing to LL, even from customers who have been accruing points with our previous programs... They noticed, and liked, the change. Update: 12/12/2020 - Just updating to say that we're still thrilled with both the app and the results it brings after using it for over a year. Don't underestimate the power of encouraging loyalty in your customers! Through the pandemic, our sales grew 30%, and much of that was from regular customers who use our loyalty program. Update 8/27/2021 - Just updating to say we STILL love Loyalty Lion!

Triple Mountain Model Horses
December 18, 2017

Easy to set up, works without problems and so many customization options with different price plans. This works for any budget really!

Lockshop Wigs
Netherlands
February 17, 2017

I have used many reward and loyalty apps before. The price systems of some apps were unreasonable. Or design of some apps was not good. But LoyaltyLion has very reasonable price plan and has good design. Admin dashboard is well-designed and easy to use. And customer support is great.

Kollectionk
South Korea
December 5, 2020

This app has increased customer engagements and conversions. I just wish every little feature wasn't an additional fee. Those fees add up really quickly.

Ekocreashunz
LoyaltyLion replied December 31, 2020

Thank you so much for leaving us a review, your feedback is really important to us!