Reviews (595)

4.6

Merchants appreciate this app for its user-friendly setup, robust features, and ability to enhance customer engagement and repeat purchases. Its flexibility for creating unique loyalty programs and integration with Shopify and Klaviyo are seen as major benefits. Merchants also praise its reliable performance and exceptional customer support. The onboarding process is well-received, and customers reportedly find point redemption easy, boosting loyalty. Some merchants have noted improved customer retention and revenue growth.

March 7, 2020

I've found LoyaltyLion to be the best rewards app for my business' needs and it's more user friendly than most of the competition with good integrations with Klaviyo. I love the predictive analytics and excellent support.

Happy Skincare
January 11, 2018

App is easy to use and can be very customizable! If you need any assistance with it, support is more than happy to help. Lottie does an amazing job with support and knows the in's and out's of the app. Would definitely recommend this app for anyone looking into rewards program.

Gurunanda Oils
February 13, 2023

Hi, Katie was very fast and helpful. We asked her if we could update our tier names and in less than a day the job was ready.
We are very happy with loyalty lion!

Sparkle Society
LoyaltyLion replied February 13, 2023

Our team enjoys doing what they do because of customers like you. Your review just made our day. Thank you so much!

November 18, 2020

Amber saved the day! We've been using Loyalty Lion for a year and just relaunched a new Shopify theme. We thought we lost Loyalty Lion but she kept track of the project, fixed our website all while we slept! Thanks LL.

Truth & Gold
LoyaltyLion replied November 20, 2020

We are so glad to hear that you had a great experience working with Amber from our Customer Success team💜 I will make sure to pass these lovely comments back to her😊

January 7, 2015

Really great app! Our customers love it.

Lorem Cosmetics
September 20, 2022

We love Loyalty Lion and love the support we've received from their team. Aisha, Abi and our main contact, Ellie, have all been so helpful in answering any questions we have in a timely manner. Since we've been driving so much revenue from our referral program through Loyalty Lion, we recently decided to revamp our rewards program to further incentivize our top loyalists with Loyalty Lion's tiered program. We have nothing but great things to say about Loyalty Lion and their amazing support team!

Aventon Bikes
LoyaltyLion replied September 20, 2022

We’re so happy to hear you're having a great experience with LoyaltyLion Your review made our day! Our whole team works very hard to keep our customers happy, but we can only do it thanks to amazing customers like you. Thanks again, and please let us know if there is anything else we can do!

July 15, 2020

When I had a question, Laurence responded very quickly and was so helpful! The app is really user friendly, too. Additionally, my customers are excited about using their points. This has been a great experience.

Seacoast Pop Up
LoyaltyLion replied July 21, 2020

Thanks for sharing your feedback. I'll be sure to forward your kind words onto Laurence. 😊I'm glad to hear your customers have responded well to the program too!

Edited May 26, 2020

We've been using this for 2+ hears. So far, we had a great success
- 51k+ members actively using the program
- 23k+ reviews collected with Judge.me integration (we gave auto points for each review with pictures)
- 17m points earned, 6m spent

Besides customer support is amazing, they support you whenever you need.

Thanks a lot

Korendy TR
Türkiye
LoyaltyLion replied September 5, 2019

Thanks for the review! It's great to hear about your successful results

June 21, 2023

Duraan was able to solve my problem regarding a conditional tier very quickly and responses were in a timely manner!

Bully Bunches
LoyaltyLion replied June 22, 2023

Thank you for your great review, we will pass this onto Sathiya directly!

Edited August 27, 2021

This is our third loyalty program change. The first was decent but lacked some user-friendly backend features. The second was forced on us when they bought the first and changed it all around. Their support stunk and they removed branding ability. So we went hunting and found Loyalty Lion. LL used to be an expensive app, no doubt, but with the free plan and a la carte feature add-ons in the Shopify store, we were able to build a plan we (and our customers!) liked for less than we had been paying for the previous plans! People who think it's pricey - I have to imagine they think they need "all" the features for their store, and keep adding things. That's like going to a restaurant and ordering everything. Yes, it would be expensive and you're probably not going to eat it all anyway. I recommend starting with the free plan and then surprising your customers by adding a feature later on. Make sure it's a feature that would appeal to your particular customers. Set a budget and choose only extra features that are most important to you within that budget. So, here is what I love about LL, now that we've run it for a month: 1) The transition from our old program to this one was amazingly easy! We downloaded a csv file from our old program with names and balances, and the LL folks uploaded it within 24 hours! All of our customers kept their balances through the transition with no errors or issues... and there were over a thousand of them with balances. 2) Not only can we customize the widget (that's a feature we found value paying for) to match our branding, but the little button on screen for customers has our program name and even shows their points balance, right there! They no longer have to go hunting for it - As long as they're logged in on our site, it's right on screen for them. They LOVE that. Seeing it also reminds them that if they order more, they'll get closer to a reward. 3) LL customer service has been awesome! I have talked with several people through our transition and with questions afterward. They were all English speakers, making it easy to communicate with them, and were all professional, friendly, and encouraging. I had kept our old program in the background during the early trial phase of LL, but their customer service folks sealed the deal for me, and I am now a solid fan. My customers are collectors (we sell collectibles) so collecting "Pony Points" is fun for them, and they love redeeming points for discounts off items they want. Having a loyalty program has increased our sales noticeably. We've had great feedback since changing to LL, even from customers who have been accruing points with our previous programs... They noticed, and liked, the change. Update: 12/12/2020 - Just updating to say that we're still thrilled with both the app and the results it brings after using it for over a year. Don't underestimate the power of encouraging loyalty in your customers! Through the pandemic, our sales grew 30%, and much of that was from regular customers who use our loyalty program. Update 8/27/2021 - Just updating to say we STILL love Loyalty Lion!

Triple Mountain Model Horses