Loyalty, rewards & referrals

Rating (4.5)
Developer
4.5
March 27, 2019

After much deliberation on what loyalty app to use for my reward program, I ended up choosing Loyalty Lion and am extremely happy with the results. The amount of custom support I received to make my loyalty program seem like an extension of my brand, as opposed to an afterthought widget was incredible.

Some important things that separate Loyalty Lion from the competition are:

• Ability to embed panel into a custom page/account page
• Integration with Limespot app
• In-depth analytics
• Best price

I look forward to updating this review as the year goes on.

Pixel Empire
Time spent using app: 2 months
LoyaltyLion replied April 16, 2019

Thanks for the five star review and the feedback 😄Glad we were able to support and great to hear our integrations will be helpful!

Edited March 26, 2019

Just a great app, so easy to use and very straightforward. Free plan is generous and means they have a customer for life here. Works great if you have a lot of return customers. Only downside is that you can't exclude more than one product category from earning points. If there was more control there, this would be the perfect product.

UPDATE! - just got an email from customer services who explained how I could do the one thing that I thought I couldn't in the review above. Just awesome guys, thank you so much - Loyalty Lion is now perfect!

Foundry Coffee Roasters
Time spent using app: 7 months
LoyaltyLion replied April 16, 2019

Glad we could solve that last outstanding concern for you, and thanks for the lovely words!

March 21, 2019

Its easy to install and good to use. Helps me to keep track of everything and also reward loyalty points to recurring customers

VILL OKSE
India
Time spent using app: 6 months
March 20, 2019

Must-have app for your store. My store is very new but i've added loyalty to separate myself from other new stores that are similar. Can work well as an affiliate scheme too, which can save you a bundle in marketing costs.

Dwayne

Keep Watch
Time spent using app: 13 days
LoyaltyLion replied April 16, 2019

Thanks Dwayne! Making sure brands can differentiate is a goal very close to our hearts so really pleased to hear we're helping you to achieve that :)

Edited September 30, 2019

We have been really pleased with Loyalty Lion so far, the setup was easy and they are quick to offer answers and help. Our customers have enjoyed the features, as well. Will update as we use it more!

Update, 10 months in: although we are leaving Loyalty Lion it's truly not them, it's us. We are a small team of less than 10 people and currently deep in changing our website, the back end of our organization and doing a deep dive into our informational pages and we need to focus our energies on that instead of other programs. It's a great platform that I found easy to navigate and I enjoyed being able to add in so many reward options. The team was always quick to respond and easy to work with. If you are interested in a platform with a TON of customization options and features and a responsive team, this is the one for you.

Orchard Corset
Time spent using app: 10 months
LoyaltyLion replied April 16, 2019

Fantastic to hear your customers are enjoying the program and that you've had a positive experience with our support team too. Thanks for the review!

March 5, 2019

In principal it seems like a great App however to get features that are truly beneficial it'll cost you upwards of $400 a month. You can add small 'plug-in' apps but they are clunky and don't work easily. And then when you uninstall the App cause its costing a fortune and doesn't deliver - they keep billing you and the only way to undo it is by email - which never gets answered.

So, do yourself a favour and just avoid this app. Unless you have a MASSIVE budget. In which case I am sure your IT guys will develop a bespoke one anyway?

Country Pursuits & Capture Boutique
Time spent using app: 4 months
LoyaltyLion replied April 9, 2019

Hi there, sorry to hear that you weren't happy with our pricing. We offer a number of plans to cater to all budgets. Some features, however, must remain exclusive to higher paying plans as they require technical work. I have noted your comments concerning our plugins so that we can look into adjusting these to make them more user friendly.

If you'd like to chat more about your payment problem please email us on support@loyaltylion.com and we can schedule a call to sort this out.

March 3, 2019

the app is great helps with customers kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

R&J delights
Time spent using app: 2 days
February 21, 2019

App is not working properly and they are unable to help. The support is helpful and stay in touch but they can't solve the problem.

Red Supps
Time spent using app: 5 months
February 16, 2019

Haven't used this for long. Customers seem to like the idea of the rewards. Have had one redemption and there was a hic-up or two because we didn't understand what we were doing, but we quickly got it resolved and my customer was very happy with the end savings. We're just using the basic plan for now until we see how much the customers actually use it. But for now, we are encouraged.

Baby's First Gifts
Time spent using app: Over 2 years
February 9, 2019

I used this app to give customers incentives for shopping with me, and create repeat customers. It is very easy to use and exactly what I was looking for. Thank you <3

Sheekopeek Boutique