Loyalty, rewards and referrals

Loyalty, rewards and referrals

by LoyaltyLion

Customer loyalty program: points, rewards, tiers and referrals

Wigs Grace

This app has been easy to set up and customize for my specific purposes. A great way for new small businesses to increase customer loyalty!

Vinyl Lovers Unite

Great customer support and the app is superb... a perfect combo! Our shop allows customers to buy vinyl records online and loyalty points are proving to be an essential tool for growing our business.

Edesiadev

We have recently started using Loyalty Lion. Really impressed with the fast and professional help we have had from your support team!

Honey Hooves N Hounds

New to LoyaltyLion but I am very excited to see how this does for my business. The set up is very easy and I love their billing options!

Eternal Dev

This app works well and most importantly our customers really appreciate getting reward points for future purchases

Bridge Nine Candle Co

This app is easy to use and has great add on features at a low cost. I launched yesterday and already have people signed up!

Aerocyc

Awesome app! very easy to use!

The Cute Baby

Have been with this app for 2 years. Function wise, it is very good, very handy with a lot of power functions and very stale, did not see any issue so far. The only thing i have to complaint is the pricing. The small business bundle is 159, I dont believe it is affordable for most of the SME, though they do offer to purchase by module, but compare to other app, it still seems too high. Guess this app is to design with luxury for enterprise:)

April 9, 2019

Hi there, thank you for your feedback! Sorry to hear that you feel our pricing is not affordable for SME's. We'd love to advise you on how you could set up the program so it fits your budget! Feel free to get in contact with us at support@loyaltylion.com and we can advise you on our most successful enhancements on our free plan.

Uoionline Com

What can I say? This app is pretty darn perfect. Great customizable loyalty program, with all the features I need. Great customer service as well!

Jeweltreeedinburgh

I am setting up this new app and it was very straightforward - however, it's a pity the extra add on Premium charges are not more obvious at the outset. It would be useful to have more of this explained at the beginning of the process