4.5

Merchants find this app straightforward to set up and use, with features such as a landing page builder, customizable rewards programs, and Klaviyo integration. It's praised for driving customer engagement and boosting revenue, with robust analytics for tracking success. The app's flexibility and seamless site integration are appreciated. The customer support team is noted for their quick response and excellent service. It's recommended for businesses looking to enhance customer loyalty and retention.

October 14, 2021

The Loyalty Lion team was excellent in their on boarding process and performance has been wonderful so far. Nothing but good things to say about the team and the platform

Rastelli's
LoyaltyLion replied October 16, 2021

Thanks so much for your wonderful review, it is much appreciated! We are so glad that you're enjoying the program and communications with the team.

August 21, 2019

The support is there if you need they have been helpful so far.Great way to keep your customers engaged.

ToyMami
March 21, 2019

Its easy to install and good to use. Helps me to keep track of everything and also reward loyalty points to recurring customers

VILL OKSE
India
February 24, 2022

Loving LL and we're just starting to scratch the surface of its capabilities. We own and operated kids' playspaces and use LL as a substitute for class packs, i.e. accumulate points for a free class instead of bulk purchasing, and we use it for membership rewards and referrals. Support is fantastic too.

Union Square Play
February 2, 2023

Luana was a perfect success manager, and I could not have asked for better service. She responded to every email and call in a timely manner. She took the time to sit down and review everything with me and shared great email examples to consider in the future. When onboarding, the different time zones for support made things tricky once deadlines were getting close, but I'm very satisfied with the program's outcome.

Joanna Czech
LoyaltyLion replied February 5, 2023

Thank you so much for choosing to work with our team, we’re thrilled that you enjoyed the experience! Our team is dedicated to providing a high level of service and we’re happy to hear that we were able to do so for you. Sorry to hear that the Onboarding was a bit tricky due to time zone differences and we really appreciate that bit of feedback! This is something we are actively working to improve!

If you have any other feedback please don't hesitate to reach out to us at support@loyaltylion.com

September 23, 2016

Kerri Ford was super helpful and very quick to reply!!
Thank you so much!

Style Reform 2
December 2, 2018

EASY TO USE!!!

Very easy to use and set up. I did it in less than 6 minutes. I cant wait to see how it works out with my customers. I will keep you posted if its a keeper, but so far so good.

crystal beads shop
December 18, 2017

Easy to set up, works without problems and so many customization options with different price plans. This works for any budget really!

Lockshop Wigs
Netherlands
Edited December 6, 2016

The installation and setup through the Admin dashboard was simple, and customer service exceeded our expectations every time we reached out for guidance. We just can't say enough good things about how much they want their customers to succeed. The platform itself is very flexible and offers everything we wanted in a loyalty program. You won't go wrong installing this app.

Killer Instinct Staging
June 17, 2022

I have only given 1 star because I can't give zero. I wish my team had done their homework. LL onboarding is absolutely atrocious. I have received better customer service from apps I pay 1/5th of the price for. The features are not flash at all - go to Stamped. We did. I am much happier

ATP Science
LoyaltyLion replied August 1, 2022

I really appreciate you taking the time to share your experience with us. I’m sorry to hear that you were dissatisfied with our service and would like to further follow up with you to support your concerns.

Thank you for also pointing out the different ways to improve our service in the future. I want to assure you that your constructive feedback does not go unnoticed. It is valuable information for our whole team, so please do not hesitate to reach out with any further comments or questions.