4.6

Merchants appreciate this app for its easy setup, flexibility, and user-friendly interface. Features such as a landing page builder, Klaviyo integration, and customizable options are praised for enhancing loyalty programs. The app's seamless Shopify integration and ability to manage international rewards programs are valued. Merchants commend the responsive customer support and report positive customer feedback on point redemption. The app's reporting tools are useful for tracking program success, with merchants noting increased revenue and customer loyalty.

May 20, 2021

We have just started using Loyalty Lion. The onboarding so far was very easy and Mags from Loyalty Lion has been very helpful. We are now looking forward to the first results with Loyalty Lion.

Tales and Tails GmbH
Germany
LoyaltyLion replied May 26, 2021

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review 💜 We're happy to hear you've had such a positive experience with LoyaltyLion so far and will pass on your kind words to Mags 🦁

December 28, 2016

Great app so far! Everything seems to be working great and I like the fact that there is a small tab at the bottom of the window where people can join the loyalty program. I hope this will get me some returning customers in the future!

Distinct Phone Accessories
October 7, 2016

New to LoyaltyLion but I am very excited to see how this does for my business. The set up is very easy and I love their billing options!

Honey Hooves N Hounds
December 7, 2020

I like that this app has a free version and then you can add options that you actually need. It still runs pretty steep in the end but we are currently deciding on all the options we are going to start with, so we'll see how we go. However, a widget wasn't showing up on the Streamline (shopify) theme but I contacted the support (Sophie was very helpful) and they fixed it straight away. So currently have no problems with it. Will update when we actually start using it with customers.

The Only Keto Wines Co
LoyaltyLion replied December 14, 2020

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review! Really happy to hear you're enjoying the app so far and that you're using our add-ons to explore which LoyaltyLion features work best for you 😊I'll be sure to pass your positive words on to Sophie!

December 5, 2020

LL has increased our sales a lot, it still has some issues needs to be solved, but overall the system is very helpful. support team are great.

Daniella Lehavi
Israel
Over 1 year using the app
LoyaltyLion replied December 14, 2020

Thank you for taking time to leave us a review! We're so happy to have had a positive impact on your sales 😊 I'll be sure to pass your lovely feedback on to our Support team!

November 19, 2018

Was excited when we started using this, but then it does not offer what we did compared with its competitors. This is also getting so much spam accounts.

Furry Feline Creatives
About 2 years using the app
LoyaltyLion replied April 9, 2019

Hi Furry Feline Creatives, sorry to hear that you are getting a lot of spam accounts. We do have some advice on avoiding these if this is still an issue? Feel free to get in contact at support@loyaltylion.com. We'd also love to know what future elements you'd like to see on LoyaltyLion, we are always looking for new ideas!

December 12, 2014

very supportive crew and help you sort out the technical problem as possible as they can. easy to use and highly recommended! would like to see the reminder email function being provided asap!

AbuCare Limited
Hong Kong SAR
29 days using the app
November 23, 2022

Every team member has been so helpful at every step from answering questions at the very beginning to assisting with troubleshooting. The program is very easy to implement!

Baxter of California
28 days using the app
LoyaltyLion replied November 30, 2022

We really appreciate you taking the time to leave us a review. These are the stories that keep us so motivated to continue doing what we’re doing, and we’re so happy to hear that you had a great experience. Let us know if we can do anything else for you.

September 10, 2018

Great app as it helps customer to shop ans buy more

The interesting about it is complete and fully packed

JackhammerKL
Malaysia
27 days using the app
Edited September 18, 2016

Very easy to install/use. The walk-through is flawless! I believe LoyaltyLion is going to boost my sales significantly! Who doesn't love to earn points?

Update: I have heard some great feedback from my customers. They really like that I can offer this to them. Thank you LL :)

J S Graphics