Mobile App Builder ‑MageNative

Mobile App Builder ‑MageNative

From $49/month. 30-day free trial.
Rating (4.9)
Developer
4.9
December 4, 2022

Instantly attended!! very good on target with the answers!!!
Very Good assistance while seting up my app...

Canoa Virada
Panama
Time spent using app: 8 days

Hi Canoa Virada

Thank you for the wonderful review and for taking the time to share your feedback with MageNative. 🙂

December 1, 2022

I saw there video on YouTube, and I was intrigued on there process of building an app gor businesses. My company was in the market of needing an app to help boost more sales. I contacted them and downloaded the app to my store. They reached out and asked good questions of what I needed for my store. Then they proceeded to build my app. I'm very pleased in the end result. They were attentive and made our communication easy! Thank you!

Kingdom Culture Designs, LLC
Time spent using app: 16 days

Hi Kingdom Culture Designs, LLC

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us this amazing review
We are incredibly grateful that you took the time out to leave us this note.🙂

December 1, 2022

We have used this app to build an application for our store in Android and IOS. The team is very much active and responsive. Development fixes or custom requirements are being fulfilled in no time. The new portal has really helped us build a proper application.

Halabh.com
Bahrain
Time spent using app: Over 2 years

Hi Halabh.com

Thanks for leaving us such a wonderful review. We are thrilled that you loved your experience; our staff will definitely be happy to read what you wrote. We put customer experience and satisfaction as our priority, and your review reaffirms the hard work we put in every day. 🙂

November 30, 2022

Well honestly, It was a long way to come here and after it developed perfectly. We are going smoothly with our sales and things. Team is very responsive, understand things properly and did there best to provide all facilities.
Sometimes we had a harsh talk but they solved the problems perfectly and now we are getting good sales from app now.
Hoping to work with them again in future and surely recommend to have a mobile application with magenative.

Dabayehalwasmi
United Arab Emirates
Time spent using app: 2 months

Hi Dabayehalwasmi🙂

November 29, 2022

Support is amazing, the app is the best value for money compared to the other, the speed is very good.
I highly recommend it !

Delumani
Germany
Time spent using app: 3 months

Hi Delumani 🙂

November 22, 2022

I love the service and customizations of this app and this team. They're great to work with, incredibly helpful, and so knowledgeable!!

Elhoffer Design
Time spent using app: About 3 years

Hi Elhoffer Design

Thank you for the wonderful review and for taking the time to share your feedback with MageNative. Our priority is customer service and we are ecstatic that we met that mark! Kind folks like you make our job a pleasure.🙂

November 22, 2022

I was searching for app builder until I find this app
This is the pest app builder in shopify and the team support really helped me to customize the app 100% as I want.

CASCADES
Kuwait
Time spent using app: About 1 month

Hi CASCADES

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us this amazing review
We are incredibly grateful that you took the time out to leave us this note. 🙂

November 22, 2022

Super application Shopify, nous sommes très satisfait du service client qui est très à l’écoute, ils vous répondent sur Whats app le jour même.

cbdshopparis
France
Time spent using app: About 1 month

Hi cbdshopparis

Thank you so much for this review. We really appreciate you being a customer. We’re here for you anytime. 🙂

November 21, 2022

I've had a great experience working with their team. Great support throughout the entire process. We previously worked with another Shopify app provider and we are much happier now with the MageNative team.

PrimaEvo - ¡Hacelo Por Vos! 🇳🇮
Nicaragua
Time spent using app: 8 months
CedCommerce replied November 21, 2022

Hi PrimaEvo - ¡Hacelo Por Vos! 🇳🇮,

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a 5-star rating - it's much appreciated!🙂

November 17, 2022

Easy & user friendly Apps. The customer service has been excellent and they have done a great job at responding to my requests!

AlatDapur
Malaysia
Time spent using app: 3 months
CedCommerce replied November 17, 2022

Hi AlatDapur,

Thank you so much for this review. We really appreciate you being a customer. We’re here for you anytime.🙂