MageNative Mobile App

MageNative Mobile App

by CedCommerce

Increase sales with a powerful app. Native Android & iOS app.

dilligaf.store

Fantastic People to work with. Ignore what other people has said about these people. My app was uploaded to the App Store in 4 working days. They are very helpful and happy to help, setting everything with what you like in your app. The team is very polite and very friendly. The Support time is brilliant. The Design team is fantastic and very eager to sort you out and Publish your app to the App Store or play store. There are videos of how to start using there system and to Publish to the App Store. Many Thanks Harry

Hi dilligaf.store ,
Thank you for taking out time to leave us such a nice review. MageNative is built on the philosophy of earning customer trust through effective business solutions and 24/7 customer support. Please let us know what we can do for you in the future.

DIGITAKEY, LLC

First off. Let me say this Team is Awesome! They have helped us through every step. If we have questions or issues. They have the answer. Bow to the Great Saumya. Who has given great advice and solved many issues we have come across. Great customer support. I have access to them via Skype. Get this Team. You will not be disappointed. THE DIGITAKEY TEAM. Thank you :)

Dear DIGITAKEY, LLC,
Thanks for leaving us such a wonderful review. We are thrilled that you loved your experience, our staff will definitely be happy to read what you wrote. We put customer experience and satisfaction is our priority, and your review reaffirms the hard work we put in every day. So, thanks for your kind words.

n’shpishop

Hi n’shpishop,
Thanks for leaving us such a wonderful review, our dedicated staff will be pleased to learn of your high praise, They work very diligently and it will provide them with great encouragement to keep doing what they are doing.
Thank you, once again, for your kind words.

The Golden Dandelion

I have no idea why there are low ratings on this app. I am very pleased and the ease of which it was to set up was great. When i had a question someone from the engineering team was quick to respond, even with the time zone difference. Great service!! Wish they had an affiliate program!

Dear The Golden Dandelion,
Thank you so much for this great 5-star review. We appreciate you being a loyal customer and helping to share the word about us. We’re here for you anytime.

Harks.in

A great company to have your needs fulfilled on time. Magenative team is a good and supportive team in terms of their customer service. Dedicated support from magenative is a great factor that makes a difference. Give it a try...

Hi Harks.in,
Thank you for trusting us and taking a moment to appreciate us, this will help our team with great encouragement to keep doing what they are doing.
Thank you, once again, for your kind words.

SWING - Lifestyle Store

Came across them, and gave it a try.
It have been a great journey with them, till my apps (for both ios and android) are up smoothly
Very supportive team and fast response. Great to work with.
Strongly recommend them.

September 19, 2020

We are pleased to know that your experience with us was a good one Swing Lifestyle store, Thanking for entrusting us and taking a moment to recommend us to others, your kind words are greatly appreciated, and we hope you won’t hesitate to let us know if we can serve you in future!

MuruganKart

We are using this magenative for running Grocery app for more than 5 months and we are happy with their app services, the support from the team is really great....

September 19, 2020

Thanks for your Valuable Feedback,MurugunKart We also enjoyed your app-building and your appreciation will help our team with great encouragement to keep doing what they are doing. Please let us know what we can do for you in the future

Common Sense Coffee

The MageNative Team is fantastic! They got our apps on the app stores quickly and they both look incredible. The team is extremely approachable and provides support via email and WhatsApp. It's so easy working with them. They also do great work too. Just search "Common Sense Coffee" on either the Apple App Store or the Google Play Store to see their quality. I highly recommend working with them and will continue to work with them in the future on different projects. Thanks, MageNative!

Link to our apps that MageNative developed:
Apple iOS: https://apps.apple.com/us/app/common-sense-coffee/id1530461874
Google Andriod: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.common.shopifyapps

Hi Common Sense Coffe,
Thanks for your awesome review, We count ourselves lucky to have a client like you Thanks for taking a moment to recommend us to others. Thank you, once again, for your kind words.

Brooke and Raine Boutique

It is seamless and perfect. The developers listen to my needs and allowed me to make several changes throughout the process. They were very patient and fast with their work. I am very pleased and will be using them for my next business. Thank you!

Hi Brooke and Raine Boutique,
Thanks for taking the time to share your prestigious opinion with other community members. We take pride in giving outstanding service to every customer and we're overjoyed to receive your compliments and appreciation.

Fancy Plants

This is a great app builder for android/iOS! Really simple to get started. There are added costs to sign up to Apple and Play Store unless you already have an account.
MageNative made several customisations for me to make it meet my needs at no trouble whatsoever. They also published my app. Contact over WhatsApp was easy. Highly recommend - everything links through to Shopify automatically. I also love the Wishlist function, and that I can send push notifications out.

Hello Fancy Plants,
Thank you so much for taking the time to leave this excellent review. Thanks for entrusting us. Please let us know what we can do for you in the future.