Mobile App Builder ‑MageNative

Mobile App Builder ‑MageNative

From $49/month. 30-day free trial.
Rating (4.9)
Developer
4.9
June 24, 2018

Excellent support !!
I would like to personally thank James Blunt who helped me to publish the app
Thanks again Magenative and James . App is also user friendly

Raas The Global Desi
June 14, 2018

OMG! This is the best app on shopify ever!!! Among the about 120 apps that we have used,this is the best and most Cost-effective app James has helped me so many times and I can't stop saying thank you for actually so many times that I can't count.

This is a very easy to use app.I would say if I spend $20K to customize 2 apps for IOS and android and I am pretty sure it may not work as good as MageNative App, These guys are really professional and you really need to worry nothing about codes or anything about tech and they help you to publish on both android and ios, which I have no clue about.

You need to use skype for communication and the customer service works very well after you add their skype. James is very patient and is always ready to help you. I really appreciate his amazing job and he surprises me every time for his excellent adjustment to my app.

I would recommend this app to anyone who wants to have mobile apps. This is the best choice to make among all of the mobile apps on all markets available.
At last, I still want to say thank you! James! Wish you happy every days!

Lupsona
China
Time spent using app: 3 months
June 14, 2018

Hardwork and Timely Reply.

They were really worth spending and their response were supreme fast and reliable. Initially we had some hesitation, but their approach towards us is Excellent and made us more comfortable.
Their response time is 24*7 and these people are really hard working and strongly committed towards their client and work.

Thank you people for timely response Team.

Aurumod Com
India
June 5, 2018

Excellent, Competent and Dedicated Team!!

Firstly, I just want to say that I really mean the words above. To give evidence of why I mean this, I would encourage you all to download the app that they have created for me both in the apple and android store. Search for 'Faaz Store' and you will see the excellence I'm talking about.

Due to the complication of my app, which had to involve a significant amount of customisation and integrations, I really required a lot of iterations and support in designing and redesigning the app. The support team were extremely helpful and responsive when changes had to happen. it did not matter how many times. However, I would like to personally thank James Blunt who helped and supported the design and publication phase of the app and literally saw the app from a concept to what is now a reality.

Thanks again Magenative and James Blunt.

I have tried out other shopify apps similar to this one and I can tell you they are the best!

Regards

Managing Director

Faaz Store

Baaz Foods
Kenya
Time spent using app: 9 months

Hey Baaz Foods,
We are incredibly grateful that you took the time out to leave us this note. Our company values put customer satisfaction as a top priority and we are committed to our customers. Its customers like you that make our job wonderful. We look forward to serving you again.

June 5, 2018

Best Mobile Application Ever
The technical support is also very helpful

Beautygatesa
Saudi Arabia

Hi Beautygatesa,
Thanks for the awesome review. We work hard to meet expectations like yours, and we’re happy to hear we hit the mark for you. Cheers!

May 19, 2018

Magenative is a great platform. They have constantly supported my business and have helped tremendously. Definitely recommend!

Gadgett Hub
Time spent using app: 2 months
April 26, 2018

very patient and cooperative to help us build our mobile apps. And the result is good as well. However, it will be great if we can make our own changes on the theme color selection, or homepage design selection. Usually this change can be done by ourself without notifying the apps provider, but not with MageNative. Anyway, I still satisfied with their service. I hope the support as good as their initial service. Thanks guys !!! keep up the good job !!

Pasar Tunggal
Indonesia
Time spent using app: About 1 year
Edited April 16, 2018

I was very worried about the development of Andriod and IOS Apps for my store but the MageNative team has in no time created my apps as per my requirements and with several other excellent features. I am extremely impressed by the Professionalism, support and prompt responses of their team. I have an excellent experience with them and if you are looking for an App builder, don't waste time and money on any other developer MageNative is the best and highly recommendable.

Nishat Linen Uk
Time spent using app: 9 months
April 11, 2018

Amazing customer support, fixed all the issues i had and helped me even upload the apps, the app are very responsive and really professional. Price is very reasonable compared to other the app builders out there.

Coolgoodz
Time spent using app: Over 2 years

Hi Coolgoodz ,
Thanks for leaving us such a wonderful review. We are glad that you loved our services, our dedicated staff will be pleased to learn of your high praise. They work very diligently and it will provide them with great encouragement to keep doing what they are doing. Thank you, once again, for your kind words.

March 26, 2018

Would def use this service again and have already recommended it to others. I have ZERO developer experience and their set up allowed me to create a beautiful app store for our products. Since I am so novice, I needed to get in touch with them several times for a little help (it's very intuitive... but I'm one of those guys that has to see a finished product before making changes and being satisfied.... ) and they were very fast at getting back and never seemed annoyed that I had put in several submissions to the app because I was tweaking this or that based on what i saw on the test app. Thanks much you guys, you are awesome!

Shop 460s Journal