Mobile App Builder ‑MageNative

Launch Top Quality Mobile Apps Quickly & Maximize Sales.

From $49/month. 30-day free trial.

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

Tiny Reusers GH

Location Ghana

I love their customer service. Very responsive on all platforms. The app however, needs a bit of work. It shouts "1990" instead of 2022 in terms of fonts, colors, overall design. It looks a bit homemade. Also, the front page is static, meaning you choose the products you want on the front page, and then you manually have to change them if you want a new look, instead of it just following the "new arrivals" feature that Shopify offers on our webshop.
It's a good solution for little money, and more importantly, for somebody like me who doesn't have the technical expertise to build my own self. But it's definitely a beginner app. Not something I'd use once I have many more customers on my platform. It's simply not nice or user friendly enough for that.

June 25, 2022

We are happy to hear you had a positive experience at MageNative! We value your input and encourage you to let us know more details about your experience with us.🙂

WHALE | Malaysia RM5 Shop

Great Customer Services , BUT after paid for yearly plan, A LOT of customizing have to cost extra :( . (Costing not really low).
Still great for the services though :) Only for selling product if you seek for lowest price App developer :)

July 2, 2019

Hi WHALE| Malaysia RM5 Shop,
Thanks for the awesome review, We work hard to meet expectations like yours, and we’re happy to hear we hit the mark for you. Cheers!