Meteor Mega Menus

Meteor Mega Menus

by Helium

Create gorgeous multi-tier dropdown menus for your store

We Vape Here

Great app and when I had a question, they answered it the same day. Loved this! So important because with other apps, you need to pay additional fees and it can be misleading. So far, so very good!

Norasdeli

The app is excellent. Though the value here is the support from the creator/developer. He helped me all the way to create an excellent menu!

Many thanks
Miltos

Smuggle Portland

This app is VERY easy to install. The documentation is very simple and you don't need any special "skills" to get things up and running. Josiah was extremely attentive and helpful with my questions. I highly recommend this app if you are looking to extend the native (and very limited) Shopify menus.

Store Capfleetupfitters Com

This app is awesome and the customer service is SUPERB. A seriously cool take on navigation, this will really set you apart from other stores. Thank you Helium Dev for all of your help!
-Cassie, CAP Fleet Upfitters

Dessirocks

Great app, easy to use and customer support is the best we have experienced in a long time. We highly recommend the app and the team behind it!

Frostnyc

The best support Shopify has to offer. Josiah was extremely thorough and patient in setting up the drop down menu with us. I am truly thankful for the time he took. The app is really easy to use and the best money could get. Bacon Mega Menu has a customer for life.

Casals Classical Lps Cds

Great product and fantastic customer support - patient, friendly and expert help. Cannot speak highly enough of their customer support. Wonderful!

Tro Us

If there was a 4.9 star rating, I would give Bacon Menu 4.9 stars. The easy of use is fantastic and generally does a great job of providing a clean and thorough navigation experience. There are minor additions that would be great to see but the fact that the only thing I have to complain about are very minor things means this is a great product.

I would highly recommend using this app.

Also worth noting, the customer support is excellent.

Paleo Papeo

This really is a brilliant app. Every store should have a dynamic menu to allow customers to get to where they want faster. If not you're adding unnecessary steps to the funnel and losing money as a result.

I wish there was a little bit more personalisation available but for $9.99/month you really can't complain.

(**Edit** After writing this review Josiah from Helium Development contacted me a told me that they have included a custom CSS editor in the app which I hadn't realised so there's really nothing you can't do with it. He also offered to implement any other ideas I might have! Thanks Josiah!)

Check out how mine looks over at http://paleopapeo.es. (It's in Spanish but it should give you a good idea.)

Great app!

Shomei 2

Fantastic app and even better service! We had a couple of custom questions and they did a great job helping us out to make it look exactly like we wanted it to.