Meteor Mega Menus

Meteor Mega Menus

by Helium

Create gorgeous multi-tier dropdown menus for your store

S I L K A R M O U R

A must have for shopify stores and excellent support!

* * * * *

12 Baskets Nutritioin Health Co

I can't say enough about how happy I am with the app itself as well as the support! The whole team has provided the best support out of all the apps I have purchased. They reply promptly and are so welcoming when help is needed on an ongoing basis. I am now able to provide better navigation for my customers and find the app very easy to use. The look is clean and customizable. I am extremely satisfied with meteor mega menus and impressed with the support!

Nodal Ninja

This is an awesome app! Probably one of the best apps I have seen for Shopify. One of the easier installs as well. Visitors can literally use single click to reach nearly 100 products. Any changes you make to menu are instantly applied. It would be handy feature to save different profiles and go 3 tiers deep. However the pros totally outweigh any shortcomings and our conversion rates should see an increase based on this menuing system alone, And I did have questions and support was right there. Highly recommend this app.
Bacon Lover Bill

Barba Brada

Creating a mega menu on Shopify used to be an herculean task, if your theme didn't support it right out the box. And even then, you'd have to go through the hassle of adding every menu and sub-menu through Shopify's not-so-user-friendly Navigation section.
Thankfully I found Bacon Menu. Having to re-do my whole store design in a short time, this was the easiest way to do it. Adding items, managing your menus and customising the appearance is a breeze. I didn't even need a lot of customisation, because it looks great out of the box, but when I did with a specific item, Josiah was quick to reply. Don't believe me? Check it out how it looks on my store at www.barbabrada.com or try it for free for 14 days!

Giftedbrits

Simple to use, great scope in effects and appearance, space saving and all with great support. I saw someone write that App takes a long time to make changes. My internet in London is pants and still, it takes just 10 seconds to effect any changes. Don't allow your mind to be swayed. A great product with EXCELLENT human support from Josiah. Nuff said :)

Gadgitech Me Levant

I found this app a life saver in regards to Mega Menus on Computer format. The guys at Bacon have been extremely helpful and they did a few tweaks here and there that made a huge difference for me. The Menus are also easy to add and very customizable. When adding new collections, it sometimes takes a little time to update but considering all the pluses I would definitely overlook this issue and give this App 5 stars. Thank you to the Bacon team for the continued support.

Lulusmarket

Great Developer, answered my questions quickly and even went above and beyond. I highly recommend!

Quick Print Tees

Great addition to our website especially when you are using a free Shopify Theme. Fast support and easy to use for someone with limited web coding and design knowledge. Thanks Bacon Mega Menu & Josiah! :)

Aet Motorsport 2

A fantastic app that's really easy to use. I want to note how supportive the developers are. I needed a little custom theme customization that wasn't actually anything to do with the Bacon menu and Josiah was very happy to oblige. Really superb.

Extramileprinting Com

This is a terrific app that is flexible and performs very well in our soon to be launched Shopify site. When we asked for a little help we were very impressed with the speed and quality of the support we got. These folks deserve your trust and support. Even though the basic app is free, we opted to go with the 3-year PRO package as the added features are well worth the small investment. I give this app and the support team an all around 5-star rating!

Richard