Meteor Mega Menus

Meteor Mega Menus

by Helium

Create gorgeous multi-tier dropdown menus for your store

Open Market Shopping

Easy to use app with great customer service.

Perfectlinens

Terrific App. Takes a bit of work to understand how it works but it's worth it. AND the best part is support. I wanted to tweak the layout and Chelsea from Helium took care of the code, uploaded it to my store and it works perfectly. Support is such an important element of buying an APP and Helium have got it!!!

Forbidden Hill

Great App. Lots of options to customize menus layouts. Excellent Support.

Cleaningequipmentdirect

Great customer support. Helped us rebuild our menus on cleaningequipmentdirect.com

Made To Play

I am so incredibly happy with this app! After spending weeks contemplating running 2 different websites I have managed to divide everything I wanted in the menu in a nice, clean crisp way.

This app is fantastic, and the instructions are very easy to use!

Elegant Bridal Designs

Love it! The app makes my site look so professional. Support rocks! Thanks!!

Sweepscrub

Great app to help us sort over 250,000 replacement parts for floor scrubber and floor sweeper machines. Brands like Tennant, Nobles, Clarke, Viper, Nilfisk Advance, Minuteman, NSS, Windsor, and several others.

Teamcycles

Excellent app and great support available

Material Art

Having a lot of products in my store it was important to have a greater menu option. This 'Mega Menu' is perfect for what I wanted. I did need help setting it up and once I realised they were based in Canada and allowed for the time difference I received excellent customer service. All my problems were resolved quickly by Chelsea and I have no doubt that if something else arises in the future I would still receive great service.
Great App and I wouldn't be without it!

3abestbuy

This is a very good use of the app, if your theme caused by the menu problems, customer service staff is always very friendly to help solve the problem, do not worry about the use of the problem.