Meteor Mega Menu

Meteor Mega Menu

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.
Rating (4.6)
Developer
Helium
4.6
December 15, 2021

I installed this app and at first it seems okay, and seem to have trouble making more mega menus and I noticed there is a limit.. I decided to uninstall and noticed the loads of code still left on on store. Extremely annoying, once removed I still had an error come up on every page load. I managed to find the small piece of code causing the error. It was pretty frustrating to be honest.

Force of Life
Time spent using app: 9 minutes
Helium replied December 16, 2021

Thanks for the feedback, and sorry for any trouble caused!

The app does in fact require a paid plan if you wish to create more than one mega menu. There's a built-in uninstall tool in the app admin that can be used to remove app code from your store's theme, and we also have uninstall instructions documented in our help center (linked below) if you happen to delete the app from your store before removing the code.

We wish you the best of luck! Feel free to reach out to our Support team at support@heliumdev.com if you need anything from our side 😊

August 9, 2021

The customer service sucks and they just send you links to follow, not help. The app downloads categories, otherwise it is terrible. Spend hours to learn a system that you pay them a monthly fee for. They can at least attach it to your site and make sure it works for you ... before you get so mad and delete them again and think I don't need your service.

purelyyourintentionsstore
Time spent using app: About 1 month
Helium replied August 10, 2021

Thanks for taking the time to leave an app review! I'm sorry to hear that the app and our support team did not meet your expectations, but we're always here if you decide to give Meteor another try.

With Meteor, all of the mega menu content is controlled by the navigation menus you've configured in Shopify, so if you want to change the categories (aka collections) or products shown in a mega menu, then you would need to edit menu items using the navigation settings in Shopify admin.

Hopefully this helps to shed some light! We wish you the best of luck 🤗

May 12, 2021

cant do much of anything without premium. could not get basic free menus to import into my theme properly, not going to pay to find out implementation won't work.

Little Colorado
Time spent using app: About 9 hours
Helium replied May 12, 2021

Hi Little Colorado-- it looks like you have a custom Shopify theme, so this isn't an issue with your plan. Please reach out to support@heliumdev.com to see if we can help you get that menu attached. 👍

Edited January 1, 2021

Didnt work for me when I would publish my changes, very frustrating & dont recommend. Worked with this one app for hours but every time, my published changes would not apply.

WonderWorld Beauty
Time spent using app: About 5 hours
Helium replied January 4, 2021

I'm so sorry you had a frustrating experience!

Our app is designed to work with most Shopify themes automatically, but some Shopify themes have unique code markup that may require some additional settings in the app to be configured.

Our support team is happy to help resolve these issues and has sent you an email to offer assistance. These issues can almost always be resolved in less than 1 business day!

Give our support team a chance to help-- you won't be disappointed 😊

Edited January 19, 2019

Problematical. Didnt show clean. Support was there but insufficient, they showed me how to change font sizes in code but, nothing changed. Other problems also. Not recommended. Sorry guys.

teomichael.com
Cyprus
Time spent using app: 5 months
Helium replied July 8, 2019

Thanks for the feedback! Now that we’re able to respond to app reviews we wanted to take this opportunity to follow up :)

We've made significant improvements to our app over the past couple of months, including some new settings for font sizes (no code needed!). You can also preview your mega menu changes before publishing them to the live theme. We hope to see you back again soon!