Meteor Mega Menu

Meteor Mega Menu

by Helium

Create gorgeous multi-tier dropdown menus for your store

BEKA STORE

This app works greatly on my site. It works well with the theme and behave as expected on mobile. Would highly recommend this app.

October 22, 2020

Thanks so much for the recommendation and feedback! 😊

Cult of Technology

When I needed a free multi-media sub system Meteor Mega was the one I chose because I believe they understand a new e-commerce business doesn't have a lot of money to invest at first. As I grow I'll pay for more features that I need with Meteor Mega Menu for sure. Thanks guys!

October 15, 2020

Excellent feedback, thank you! We are glad you are receiving value from our free plan to help get you started. Good luck! 💪

Fragile

The best Shopify app to build a trendy custom menu for your store! Awsome and fast support!
5+ Stars

October 6, 2020

Thank you! 🙏

BlossomPop!

This app has changed the aesthetic of my business better than anything else. I absolutely love it. Thank you!

October 1, 2020

Thanks for taking a minute out of your day to share your experience, BlossomPop! We appreciate it. 😊

Hobbees

The best support ever! Thank you so much for your help, this app is really the best option you can find out there. We installed and removed 4 different apps (cheaper ones) but none of them worked as they should. You get what you pay for! ... Don´t look any more. Best menu app, best support team!!!

September 9, 2020

Glad you're getting good value out of the app! We love hearing that the care we put into our apps is being appreciated. 😊

TheLifestyleHut

AN AWESOME APP backed up with awesome support is always a winner,if i could rate 6 stars i would, i had a few issues to begin with but kyle helped me sort it all out in no time, highly customisable menus and layouts. Highly recommend this app for your menu needs!!!

September 8, 2020

Haha... Thanks for the extra ⭐️! We'll treasure it. 😄

Casey's Cookies

Good support. Menus look gorgeous and easy for my wife to set up. I think I definitely got my money's worth out of the app.

August 19, 2020

Thanks, Casey! Your menus are looking great 👌

Eagle Leather

It took me some trial and error, but this is a great app for Mega Menu's. I like that you can have a different Menu Style for each of the groups of your navigation.

June 3, 2020

Thanks for the feedback! If you haven't already, please let our support team know what we could've done better to reduce the trial and error necessary on your part.

Kapten & Son

We've been using this app for a while now and it has performed beautifully. We especially love the granular customization that allows you to achieve virtually any aesthetic you wish.

Beyond the design, you have a customer support team that is quick and effective at making requested changes. Highly recommended and well worth the cost!

June 1, 2020

Thank you for the truly outstanding review! Feedback like this is why we do what we do. 😄

Team Five12 Garage

Incredible support! I ran into a small issue after publishing my first menu. They had it fixed within 30 minutes. Super awesome looking menu too!

May 20, 2020