Minta Automated Social Videos

Automated Videos & Images Created & Posted For You!

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.

Oasis Mini-Boutique

I use this app to help drive customers to my store. Creative and the videos are great. Love this app

Main Street Flags and More

I started using this app to help me do daily posts on my social media accounts. What a Huge time saver, with over 300 products and more products to post this is worth every penny.

Shop Lemak

I have never seen anything like this before, it's a revolutionary way to social media and currently the best of its kind. Social media posts made easy...

Fashion Beyond You

Just amazing how they make my pictures look so much better in a video. Wow love it, beautiful. Thank you.

Jewelry4Generations

Enjoy Minta very much as an easy way to get videos of my products made. Wish there was a better selection of music to try out during the free trial period.

J. Waters Apparel

So far so good. I really like how it selects your best sellers for you and creates the marketing videos.

L.I.F.E Apparel

I literally seen a ad about this on YouTube. I googled the process and listened to the reviews. This is truly a godsend. I greatly appreciate the app for all it's components. Very simply, sleek and sexy.

Eff'n Tees

I use these awesome videos to help bring customers to my website on social media. Super easy to use!

January 19, 2022

Amazing! We are so happy you are finding Minta easy to use and loving it so far!

One Stop Shop

I love how easy it is to create eye catching ads with this app. love it. I know this will help me increase my shop sales in a heart beat.

January 19, 2022

So awesome! We hope we are saving you tons of time when it comes to content creation for your social media!

Whimsy Spirit Store

It's so easy! I choose the template I want, and voila, video! With the powerups, I will always have social media posts, even when I don't have anything scheduled

January 19, 2022

Amazing!! Thank you very much!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 31 32