Minta Automated Social Videos

Minta Automated Social Videos

by Minta Technology services LTD

Automated Video Tool, Social Manager & Business Transformer

blunt cases

I would like more customizability but I am liking where this is going. Awesome App. Great integration with the store and very easy to make good quality videos.

Revolutionary Vibes

I used this app to promote my first discount and sale. I like the selection of music. The only thing that could be tweaked is the speed of the video. I haven't reviewed the entire app to see if that is possible, it would be a good option.

MyUniquePhoneCase

Love the app!! Videos are simple, fun and marketable! Works well on the phone as well! Glad I didn't have to pull up my computer to make an ad

It’s Erica’s Place

I like this app so far. I think it will help me a lot to post videos in my stores and help market my store.

LovingTreasures

I used the app to help me create video's to promote my Flash Sale! I love this app. It saves so much time!

KCLegacy

The app is amazing in my book. It help makes marketing so much easier and sharing is a breeze. One thing, the functionality on a mobile device can use some fine tuning. The automated social videos are great

June 3, 2021

Thank you for your review! We've contact you on your Instagram direct messages so you can elaborate on the mobile experience

Str8 Fire Fashion

I love this app it is so easy to use and you can post and or download your video and use them for ads. Thank you!

June 3, 2021

Thank you!!! more cool stuff to come...

Your Tee Spot

I use this app to promote my tee shirts in a more polished, professional way and I must say after two day so far I love it! Just please add some more genre music to choose from.

June 3, 2021

Thank you! working on some cool music as we speak :)

Flash and Trash 1

I LOVE how easy it is to use Minta! Creating new content is sometimes a hassle and this takes out all the stress.

Thank you sooooo much!

Lidia's Dolls

This app is saving me a lot of time and keeps my Facebook page full of fresh content. I like to mix it up with the songs and the content.

June 3, 2021

Saving time it's all about!!! Thank you!