Minta Automated Social Videos

Minta Automated Social Videos

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.
Rating (4.7)
Developer
Minta Technology services LTD
4.7
July 15, 2022

I liked the app, for the moment I can only stick with the free plan .. but I can´t wait to update for the paid plan with loads of more features than the free plan

asabrancashop
Brazil
Time spent using app: 4 days
Minta Technology services LTD replied August 3, 2022

Amazing! We can't wait for you to either. It will save you soooooo much time allowing you to focus on all other aspects of your business.

July 15, 2022

I like Minta! Great idea! I can't afford it right now, but down the track I may look into it again. I would like to be able to change more text words. Only sometimes it has not captured the image correctly (e.g. captured just the top part of a product), but most of the time it does. It would be good to click more than 1 option what platform to post on at a time. They post quickly - so that's awesome!

deLadonica
Time spent using app: 5 months
Minta Technology services LTD replied August 3, 2022

Awesome thank you for your feedback!

July 14, 2022

i used this app and love the app and all the features and the templates must be my number one app in term of creativity

SA Accessories
Pakistan
Time spent using app: 4 months

Amazing thank you!

July 11, 2022

So far, so good! I think it's the easiest and best product video maker I have tried. Very professional-looking and super easy to integrate and share. Love it!

Cashmere Grace
Time spent using app: 3 days
Minta Technology services LTD replied August 3, 2022

So awesome to hear! Thank you!

July 8, 2022

If I could rate 0 stars I would. I had the worst experience ever with Minta. I only wanted there free 7 day trial. I accidentally forgot to cancel before the 7 day trial was over. It was a complete nightmare trying to explain to Shopify billing that I no longer had Minta yearly subscription and that I cancelled it. It was even harder to get someone to help me from Minta to get my Shopify bill fixed and it's still not even fixed. Shopify billing said it needed approval from Minta to get the bill removed and than Minta says that Shopify is the only one to remove the bill. It's been a nonstop back and forth between them about my bill. My store was going to be frozen because of them both. I ended up feeling like I was forced to pay for a yearly subscription that I didn't even want nor did I even have. I still have the Minta free version and don't have there yearly subscription in there app. I feel completely ripped off and I feel like I have been taken advantage of. I feel like this Minta app will take you for your money don't walk from this app. You need to run and do not I repeat go for there free trial. You don't want to be in a situation that I am in right now worst experience ever I tell you

Moneses Kingdom Star
Time spent using app: 3 months
Minta Technology services LTD replied July 8, 2022

Hi, sorry for that. Both as you mentioned, Shopify send minta the money only after 45 days of your payment. Only then we can make the redound. So please be patient and everything will be fixed.