Minta Automated Social Videos

Automated Videos & Images Created & Posted For You!

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

M∆SSIPÖLI COSMETICS

C'est vraiment l'une des meilleures app que j'ai pu tester. Si vous êtes souvent occupé ou que vous n'avez pas la possibilité de déléguer le travail à quelqu'un d'autre, cette appli est parfaite franchement

February 21, 2022

Thank you!

RealGiftBOKS

Lots of great short videos. Use them all the time. I wish I could change the length/pauses between images.

February 21, 2022

Thanks so much for your review.

A Unique Candle Boutique

Worked with Daniel. Everyone is always fantastic and fast when I need help. I have multiple stores and they were very helpful and patient.

February 17, 2022

Amazing thank you so much!!

jewlzaccessories

I was doing all of the editing myself, and it never came out as good and professional as the automations available at a click. I think this is a MUST have if you need marketing with little know how.

February 14, 2022

Amazing ! Thank you so much!

Kool Beanz Brew

I wish the video's were longer. Video's are good and will help my business, but to get better followers, the videos should be 30 seconds to a minute.

February 14, 2022

Thank you for your review! Our video lengths are optimized for Facebook best practices for video ad lengths but we may offer longer videos in the future.

One Stop Dino Shop

Makes ads and life so much easier! I recommend it to anyone and everyone. Super creative and you can edit what music goes with the ad. This program works wonders! They have TikTok uploads now too!

February 14, 2022

Thank you!! Be sure to check out all the designed images made for you automatically from each video in case you haven't seen those yet.

JEWATCHES & MORE

I use this app to help me make videos for my products on Shopify. It works perfectly. I like it and I highly recommend to those who desire to do the same thing that I do or more.

Thank you so much!

Fabrilish

Just downloaded the app, and it is as easy as pie to use. Had already some really nice comments for the first facebook post, and cannot wait to do more!

February 14, 2022

Amazing! We love to hear that!

Transform Me Tees

I like how the post are automatic and posts can be made every day. It is so convenient. I am still the trial mode. I will continue to use the service.

Awesome! Thank you!

I'm a Survivor Apparel

This is so easy to use. Really like it so worth it to have. It makes easy to get my business out there and known.

Thank you!