Minta Automated Social Videos

Minta Automated Social Videos

by Minta Technology services LTD

Automated Videos & Images Created & Posted For You!

Chameleon Custom Creations

I feel like I'm creating social content 24/7 when on want and need to focus on other aspects of my business. Takes the angst away and gives me time back.

June 28, 2021

Thanks!! Minta is your new time saver friend

Azoreanna

I love this app! I use for all my social media platforms. Highly recommend it! I look forward to using it every day!
Azoreanna

Thanks you so much!

On Time Daily Planners

Just starting and so far I love it! I look forward to getting more familiar with your features and benefits. Thanks!

Daniela's Boutique LLC

This app helps a lot. Happy I came across it I used this app for my social media and I love this app

June 28, 2021

Thnx!!! Let us know a little bit more :)

Western Soul®

Auto post items that are hidden in my store so I had to turn the auto posting off. Waste of money and now cant even connect to Facebook. Don't pay yearly so you can cancel! Update: the connecting to Facebook is corrected now but I chose this app for the auto posting but it posts things that are hidden in my store so basically I paid for nothing.

June 8, 2021

Hi there, the Facebook connect was a specific issue that we fix few minutes after our chat yesterday. As for the auto post we fixing that as we spoke on the chat yesterday. I invited you to a 30 minute support call to figure out the issue and put you back on track in Minta
Have a great day

A Vella Shoppe

I'm still learning but this app has taken a load off my mind. It's creative and consistent and pretty easy to use. What more can one ask? Oh yeah! Excellent customer service!

Stribimart

There is not to much I can say about my experience with Minta but You rock! This a great product. I have been needing this. Thank you.

Taffycat's

I'm using this app to make product videos to post on my social media and website. So far it is working well and very easy to use. I wish there was a way to save my favorite videos on the app instead of download everyone.... or maybe I just haven't seen where to do that yet. It's only my 2nd day using the app. The videos are very professional looking and mainly hands off. I'm glad I saw the ad on Facebook.

Lovy's World

The app does what it says it’ll do but lying on a saying 9.9 month when it’s really 24.99 or 14.50 annually is messed up

June 6, 2021

Hi, we do not have those pricing plans anymore.
We change our pricing few months ago. You have them in the app listing page on Shopify and in our ads in social media. You probably saw an ild video of Minta on youtube or other video platform. That we probably was with our old pricing. Sorry for that, Hope you will change your mind and continue enjoy Minta’s super powers that helps 1000’s of sellers grow their business.

blunt cases

I would like more customizability but I am liking where this is going. Awesome App. Great integration with the store and very easy to make good quality videos.