Minta Automated Social Videos

Minta Automated Social Videos

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.
Rating (4.6)
4.6
April 28, 2022

I love making commercials and downloading them to my phone to manually share on my private social media accounts.

JSFowler
Time spent using app: About 2 months
Minta Technology services LTD replied May 4, 2022

Amazing! Thank you for your feedback!

April 27, 2022

I cancelled my account cause the videos were too short. I emailed them to get a refund and never heard from them. Need to go to BBB.

Kitson Living
Time spent using app: About 2 months
April 25, 2022

Awesome App that makes life easy! It's worth the cost. The only thing you guys should improve on is the music. Add songs for summer, winter and spring. Add songs that fits different niche. Above all the app is a great app and easy to us. I pray it continues this way and only grow better and not the opposite. Thank you Minta.

Sharon David's
Time spent using app: 3 months
Minta Technology services LTD replied May 4, 2022

Awesome thank you so much for your feedback. We do have lots of music in different genres to fit different stores an their "vibe". We are constantly adding new music options as well!

April 24, 2022

I’m still learning…haven’t made a dime in a month. It seems easy enough… but more help with adding apps is definitely needed

JBeanz912 Incorporated
Time spent using app: 6 days

April 20, 2022

I use this app to help promote my store products. I love how it creates and does all the work for me. All I have left to do is post and advertise. Super affordable plans. Its a wow+ above 5 stars from my part.

Barbie Stylez
Time spent using app: About 21 hours

Thank you so much!

April 20, 2022

I love how it's so simple to see the different videos and upload the ones I like quickly to my social media with just a click.

SpaDove
Time spent using app: 10 days

April 20, 2022

Usei e fiquei encantada com os belos layouts e vídeos que faz sozinha. Tira-nos imenso trabalho e faz maravilhas para publicar nas redes sociais. Pena ainda não puder pagar a mensalidade para adquirir a versão paga. Recomendo vivamente pois é FANTÁSTICA Obrigada por terem criado algo tão incrível

Carteiras & Acessorios
Portugal
Time spent using app: About 1 month

April 19, 2022

Its easy to setup. Hoping to get some great results! The video quality and content looks good for now....

Herbal Edge Canada
Time spent using app: 6 days
Minta Technology services LTD replied April 21, 2022

Thank you! We really appreciate it!

April 18, 2022

love it.Things I don't like is the way the billing set up ,if you need the monthly .Not forcing people

Dorothynshop
Time spent using app: 12 months
Minta Technology services LTD replied April 21, 2022

Thank you! We do offer flexible monthly or annual plans for you to choose from.

April 17, 2022

I'm a small business starting out and I was having trouble creating a social media base. I'm amazed at the videos it creates. And I literally don't really have to do anything unless I chose to modify something. It's great!

DTB Accessories and Such
Time spent using app: 3 months
Minta Technology services LTD replied April 21, 2022

Thank you so much! Don't forgot to check out the stylized images you get in addition to all your videos!