Minta Automated Social Videos

Automated Videos & Images Created & Posted For You!

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.

Att22G

best for business, Changed the view of marketing and automated ads with posting automatically on social media. Interactives are attracting.

September 20, 2021

Thank you so much for your review!

Authentic Organizer

This app makes it easy for me to post engaging content on my social media sites. It is a huge time saver!

September 19, 2021

We are so happy to hear this! Thanks so much for your review!

Righteously Real Apparel

It solved the #1 problem I had in business! Now I don't have think about the ads. And I can set it and forget about it (for the most part). I just wish it connected to Tik Tok

September 19, 2021

Thank you so much! We are working on new integrations so stay tuned!

Madam Krisenda's

so far i love the videos. I cannot help but love them all! I will continue to use it for now. it can only get better!

September 15, 2021

Thank you so much! Remember the more you share and post them on Facebook, Instagram and Pinterest the more exposure and traffic your business will get!

Rhyse and Shyne

This app has a lot of great benefits. I am reviewing all of they ways that I can use it to help with website.

September 15, 2021

Thank you so much! Be sure you have your power ups turned on and check out the planner where you can schedule your video posts up to a month in advance!

Dazzling Sparkle With Susie

Just started using this app, but so far it looks awesome! Look forward to incorporating it into my social media.

September 13, 2021

Awesome thank you so much!

Jazzy Girl Beauty

This app is easy and fun to use im so glad i found this app im using the free trial to see if its beneficial to my online business. The way things are looking i think i may go ahead and pay for this for the year its so awesome

September 13, 2021

So glad you are loving Minta. Keep in mind with marketing, consistency is key. Minta makes that very easy by giving you unlimited content and by even posting if for you so you can focus on all the other aspects of your business.

MoonJus Gear

This app is video marketing perfection. Its an app and it gets me excited. Whats up with that? I say: Minta, you can be my wingman any time. Minta says: ________________________________________

September 10, 2021

Of course we will! Your video marketing ninja wingman. So glad you are loving Minta!

Revampnation1 LLC

This app has streamlined my life. It's so amazing and saves me so much time. Now I can focus on making more products and engage with my clients and followers more. Thanks Minta, LOVE IT.

September 9, 2021

We are so happy to hear this! This is the exact goal of Minta! Thank you so much!

All Sorts of Blanks & Thangz LLC

I wish that you could group more than one product in a video. I have the free version so that is all that I can speak of. I do like how it makes the videos for you and easy to make post.

September 7, 2021

Thank you for your review! You are able to add more than one product per video. Simply click on the little pencil icon at the bottom of any video and whewn you see products just search and add additional products to that video. Hope that helps!