Minta Automated Social Videos

Automated Videos & Images Created & Posted For You!

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.

Ory & Winnie Boutique

Absolutely LOVE this app, works amazing, videos are edgy and trendy. Makes it so easy to update customers on FB, Shopify and IG (coming soon) I love it! thank you so much!

Thanks you so much!

Soft & Rugged

If you need a simple, easy straightforward and cost effective way to make product videos for your store Minta Automated Video's is the way to go. Take the 7 day free trial and I promise you will not be disappointed. Just released the ability to add product videos directly to your shopify products page, I am going to be busy over the next week testing this out and seeing if it helps with conversions!! I started using Minta a few months back and have been blown away by all of the updates they have done over the last few months and their support team is great. I have been using their videos for my daily facebook posts, instagram and TikTok. I am able to create a professional video for any product on my site in less than 2 minutes and have the ability to post it to my platforms. I have also been using their videos in my facebook ad campaigns and have seen great results. I promise if you use this application to its full potential you will get your money back in a matter of days!

Thank you!

ezduzitbyelliott.com

As a Fashion Designer Minta is tha BEST App I have found that allows a creative an opportunity to present their Designs with the same passion they R created with..B4 Minta Spotify was to Sterile for the Fashion and Art customers that prefer my Designs so it was TrULy a Godsend when I found Minta .Spotify did a Great job in finding such a young and innovative Company like Minta 2 add to the Roster of Apps 4 Creatives like me.. Great Work Minta!!!!!!!!#8.. elliott

Thank you!!!

Secret Closet Collection Boutique

Wow! I love this app! I'm always looking for something to help with conversions. This app was easy to install and to get immediate results....It takes the guess work out of my day and adds flair to my Facebook page. Thanks!

WOW! Thank you!!

Waba's Style

Minta saves me so much time. Thier videos are what I like for my product. I enjoy watching them. They are more appealing than my adds I was doing myself.

Amazing! Thanks

kyngjhairstore

This app grows my online ads it's easy but I'm not experienced but still learning something new everyday

February 25, 2021

That's the all point :) !!!

Wall Street Prints

Was able to generate a FB and Instagram ad within 15 minutes. So much better than paying for weak fiverr ads over and over!

February 25, 2021

That's the all point!!! :)

lilacstyle

Excellent App. The developer put a lot of effort in quality. I gave a bad review before but I have re used it and it is very good.

February 25, 2021

Hey there! We fixed it!! tell us wheat do you think

Heidelberg Online Florist

I have been using this app since November 2020. So far I'm EXTREMELY IMPRESSED with how easy it is to make the videos, alter the templates to suit My business but most of all the fast response from the Help team. The music and template set ups to choose from are modern and VERY tasteful. Daniel has assisted me with the majority of My Emails and even listened to requests for My next big promo.... Can't wait for the Valentines Day templates to launch. Thank you Daniel and the MINTA Team for making My life so much easier and My adds that I've created look so Professional. PS.... My best friend had made a comment saying "OMG you must have spent a fortune on Advertising".... That's how Professional My videos look.

February 25, 2021

Amazing!!!! Thank you soooo much!

LABELL.co

service is very fast and big updates for use of the app across social platforms. videos are easy to make and are very eye catching for customers.
will be a game changer if you haven't tried video marketing yet.

Thanks you!!!