Minta Automated Social Videos

Minta Automated Social Videos | Reviews

by Minta Technology services LTD

Automated Videos & Images Created & Posted For You!

Styleivio

This is a perfect app for your ads videos it gives you an automatic ads suggestions for your products,very highly recommended

November 23, 2021

Thank you so much! Have you seen how you can select any product in your store and instantly have over 50+videos of that product?

Wrinkled Fabric

This app saved me hours of trying to figure out what to post on social media and of course the time to create media. It still could use some improvements at the moment but I'm quite happy with it!

November 23, 2021

Awesome thank you so much!

Versatile Boutique

I always love making videos on Minta, it is easy to navigate and very user friendly. I would definitely recommend to my friends.

November 19, 2021

Awesome we love that you are loving Minta!!! Thank you so much!

The TYG Collection

My heart stopped when I saw the first video created with my brand. I’m impressed!! All the hours of work it takes to create your own content, and this app makes it so I can breathe. Thank You God!! So glad your ad randomly came across my page :) - www.TYGCollection.com

November 19, 2021

Wow! Well we don't want anyones heart stopping on us but we are glad our video gave you that wow factor feeling! Have you seen the images you also get created from each video as well?

Black Cock Toys

Minta is an incredible application very useful to my store. I have been using it for months and I can tell the difference between having and not having it.

November 19, 2021

We are so happy you are seeing the value of having Minta as part of your marketing strategy! Have you seen that we now also provide designed images from evey video created as well?

1HealthyPet

It truly has generated more visits from social media! Haven't had any sales yet, but the more visits from social media, the closer I will be to my first sale!

November 16, 2021

Yes definitely keep going! The more content you post consistently the more traffic you will get while your building your brand awareness and letting people know about your business! Be sure you are capturing emails of those new visitors you are getting to your site as well!

Pinknights

I love the videos that Minta creates. Honestly i cant believe i have been doing ecom without this app. IT IS A MUST HAVE

November 16, 2021

Thank you so much! We really are trying to make life easier one e-commerce store owner at time! ;)

fromPawstohooves.com

Just started with Minta. Love it, very easy to use, the videos are catchy and trendy. Love how i can modify the videos to my liking. Great tool P.S. Adding about my experience with Minta support Team. Placed the question on Sunday, obviously outside of working hours. First thing on Monday morning received not only the answer, but also a video tutorial about recently added features. Very impressed - greatly appreciated - wholeheartedly recommend

November 16, 2021

Thank you so much and we are so glad we could help! We are here to make sure all of our users are getting the most out of our app to help their stores grow and make sharing and getting content for your products as easy as possible!

Embellished London

so easy to use! great graphics and music, makes creating content a breeze, so happy with it, not sure how to get more than 5 videos per month?

November 16, 2021

Our free plan allows for the 5 videos per month but our Minto Pro plan allows for unlimited videos, access to the calendar planner, unlimited stylized images, auto posts, sharing to Tik Tok and IG stories in addition to all the other social sharing we offer.

Bubble Buddies

I like the option with the variety of choices to select different videos. Very user friendly. Easily adjustable.

November 16, 2021

Awesome we love hearing this!