Minta Automated Social Videos

Automated Videos & Images Created & Posted For You!

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Bohohippiebazaar

Time spent using app About 2 months

I used Minta to create marketing videos of my products. I plan to release the videos to my accounts on Facebook, Pinterest and Instagram in order to get traffic to my webstore, and more sales. I really like that you be creative and design the videos easily and effectively. Right now I need to remove a video and need to ask how to do that....there are a lot of resources and help available. That makes it doable for me.

June 13, 2022

We love hearing this and yes, reach out anytime if you need any help at all!

thewealthyprepper

Time spent using app About 1 month

i love it. It does waaaayyy more than I expected it to. I wish I could automate my entire business like this. Thx

June 13, 2022

We love hearing this feedback and agree with you! Automation is key and so we are happy to be able to help with that when it comes to content creation and posting

SugarMeLicious

Time spent using app About 2 months

The best!!! If I can do it anybody can. So much fun to make videos with Minta. Customer service is right there when you need them.

June 13, 2022

Amazing! We appreciate this so much!

SHE SAY! HE SAY!

I started having trouble with logging in to Minta. The message was saying, my store was not connected however I was getting emails from Minta saying I have new videos based on the new items I added to my store. I reached out to Minta via their chat and less than 24 hours Daniel reached out to me with a solution and got me back up and running. I love Minta and greatly appreciate the prompt response.

May 24, 2022

Amazing! Thank you so much for sharing your feedback!

Lifestyle Store

I just wish it would be more smooth to select the product, or that "all products" actually mean all products and not just a few.

May 24, 2022

Thank you very much! We try to make it as simple as possible by just having to start typing your product title and Minta automatically finding and bringing that product in for you and instantly creating dozens of videos and stylized images for you

Kept Women Boutique

I used this app to make great product videos to promote my store. Thank you Minta and staff for making such awesome and professional videos.

Amazing! Thank you

The Sassy Lane

Time spent using app 14 minutes

Just downloaded this and love it already! Recommended by other shop owners and I can see why! Easy set up and makes setting up posts so simple.

May 16, 2022

Awesome, we are so happy to hear this!

Yaya's Cocina Co.

Time spent using app About 2 months

I love this app. I would not call myself a creative person which is really needed in marketing your product, but Minta is perfect and gives the time to focus on making that money !!!

May 16, 2022

We are so glad Minta is helping you and your store!

CarterBrito Urban Fashion’s

This app is amazing. I love what you do. I save so much time doing what i need to do while you keep my customers informed

May 16, 2022

Amazing! Thank you very much!

Fitversal

I like this app thank you so much for the great work that you guys do. Please keep on improving this app, please.

Thank you!