Minta Automated Social Videos

Minta Automated Social Videos

by Minta Technology services LTD

Get More Customers With Ready-for-Social Videos That Convert

Your Tee Spot

I use this app to promote my tee shirts in a more polished, professional way and I must say after two day so far I love it! Just please add some more genre music to choose from.

June 3, 2021

Thank you! working on some cool music as we speak :)

Flash and Trash 1

I LOVE how easy it is to use Minta! Creating new content is sometimes a hassle and this takes out all the stress.

Thank you sooooo much!

Lidia's Dolls

This app is saving me a lot of time and keeps my Facebook page full of fresh content. I like to mix it up with the songs and the content.

June 3, 2021

Saving time it's all about!!! Thank you!

Dogify and Co.

I love this app, Its so easy to use... it really interactive Video's for me customer's. my sales and like have gone through the roof

June 3, 2021

WOW! This is like a dream come true for us

cherish your smile

i love this app.. great job . crates the videos automatically. takes the guess work of what to create

June 3, 2021

Exactly what we aiming for!

ElleSea Boutique

It's so easy to use and I've been using it a ton for my business page. The videos are getting many likes.

June 3, 2021

Many likes = many sales!!! Thank you!

The Bohipstian

I'm a print on demand seller (Printify + Printful) and use Placeit.net for most of my mockups. I rarely ever take my own photos or videos with POD samples so Minta has been an amazing asset to my business! It's very easy to use and creates really professional, stylized videos so quickly and easily. They are also super responsive to questions and feedback and truly want to create the best, highest quality experience for their users. Highly recommend!

Thank you so much!!!

1033 Apparel Company

Great app works like it said it does. Using this app makes things very simple and easy. I would recommend this to anyone that is getting started with Ads.

Thank you so much!

Teedotkustoms

This app helped to create a genuine feel for my art and clothing I would like it a lot better if the downloads worked better for iOS tho

June 3, 2021

Thank you! Trying to find better downloads option for iOS.

Dirty Boi Club

Love it, Simple and easy to use. All we had to do is add the app and it generated all kinds of videos for our products.

Thank you so much!