Minta Automated Social Videos

Minta Automated Social Videos | Reviews

by Minta Technology services LTD

Automated Videos & Images Created & Posted For You!

diamondjadescloset

I love this app so it's fun you can do a lot in its so fast i just started so we will see if its with it

September 7, 2021

Thank you! Remember the key is consistency. Share share share!

New Style Fashions & More

This app helps me create multiple looks for posting on my store social media. The app automatically creates ads of my inventory and it allows you to change the product in a design created.

Thank you so much!

Trendy T Store

Mints makes it so fun to post my items on social media! Love it! The way it posts to my current accounts makes it easy to advertise products.

September 7, 2021

We love to hear that not only do you see the value of Minta but you are having fun using it too! Thank you!

Bluesky Fitness Designs

I use this app to help me market my products on social media, buy the apps help put together the video and me editing it to fit the music and colors I like.

September 1, 2021

This is great! Thank you so much!

Super Joinha

Muito bom esse aplicativo eu super recomendo ele atende minhas necessidades quem ainda não instalou está perdendo tempo

September 1, 2021

Thank you!

Tees410's TeeAllAboutIt

Even on what they offer for free, Minta does do an awesome job of offering up what would be of benefit to your brand/business. I was sold immediately! Take my money! I'm subscribing.

August 30, 2021

We are so happy you are loving it and if you loved the free version, you will really love all the options you have in your powerups!

Lipssi Collection

The app helped me put all my products into a video and it was very easy. It makes my advertisement so easy and they look very professional.

August 30, 2021

Awesome we are so happy to hear that Minta is making it so easy for you to have videos ready to use for your ads and social media!

Fashion Boudoir US

This app is amazing, you can edit it to put more of a personal touch to it. But, I love it so far!!!

August 25, 2021

Thank you so much for your review! We love that you are loving Minta so far!

Folksong

So easy to use and thank god for the content. Very excited to use this app all summer. It even selects colours to suit your branding!

August 25, 2021

We are so glad you are finding it easy to use and loving all the content Minta is creating for you!

Rescue Dog Supplies

Love love love this app! Great for new stores when they are still working out all there systems and processes and have little to no time for social content

August 22, 2021

We are so happy you are seeing the time saving value Minta offers. We want to make your video marketing process as automated as possible to save you time to focus on all those other aspects of your business!