Minta Automated Social Videos

Automated Videos & Images Created & Posted For You!

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

hyperzonic dealz ™

Time spent using app About 2 months

great overall app easy to navigate great features, great customer service so professionals.. yeahhh

March 8, 2022

Amazing! Thank you so much!

izsabella

I JUST FOUND OUT ABOUT THIS I LOVE THIS APP ITS EASY TO USE I WISH I KNEW ABOUT THIS A COUPLE OF MONTHS AGO!

March 8, 2022

Thank you! We wish you would have found us sooner too, but glad to have you on board now.

Zen Coutoure

Location Australia

Have used this app and quite easily showcases and shares my products giving it the exposure we need

Thank you!

cook-hom

Time spent using app About 3 hours

great service it really helped me with making videos especially if someone is new this is a game changer

March 8, 2022

Thank you! We appreciate your review!

Shop Faithfully

I like how this app creates and automates my videos for me. It saves me a lot of time. Would highly recommend this app.

Thank you very much!

Nearby Store

Just start the app and forget about your posts or anything, if the developer add reels options this app will destroy any other application period

March 8, 2022

Thank you so much! As soon as IG allows 3rd party apps to do this, we are ready!

OTTENTICC

Location France

I used the app to post on my social media account, it's really cool. I recommend it's very efficient and simple to use

Amazing! Thank you!

Optimum by Nita

Time spent using app About 14 hours

OMG! Please stop and read this review!!!
I abolutely LOVE Minta and everything it has to offer. As a busy business owner, I could not find the time to do the most important thing for my business which was create content, at least not consistently. Well, that all changed when I found Minta. The speed, professionalism, beauty and diversity the App offers is the best thing that has happened to and for my business. I actually feel as though I am competitive with larger companies. The best part is I am saving lots of money, time and have decreased my stress levels as it is frustrating expecting others to provide the content I desire. But MINTA is all things to my business and allows me to save money and time so that I can grow my business, while providing me with the content I desire for my business. I am by far not a long review writer, nor do I usually have time to do so. But I would do anything for Minta as they are now a part of my business family. Please do not hesitate and stress out trying to do all things and learn content, especially if that is not your thing. Leave it to the professionals as they have found the perfect solution so that we can focus on other aspects of the business. Forever grateful,
A future fortune 500 company

March 8, 2022

Thank you so much! This means alot to us since these are all the things we truly want to help small business owners with. We are so glad you are seeing that even with your short time of using Minta!

UPRISING8

I love this app, I was struggling to create content this app made it extremely easy. I highly recommend to anyone who is struggling to create content. I am grateful for this app.

March 8, 2022

Awesome! Thank you so much for your feedback!

The Knickknack Shack by Darthside LLC

Time spent using app About 2 months

This app saves me so much time and effort! I used to create my product videos by hand, but with Minta, what used to take me at least an hour or two of sifting through mockups and audio clips now comes together in just a few minutes. Definitely a must-have app!

March 2, 2022

Thank you so much! We are do glad we are saving you time with your content creation! That is our goal here at Minta!!