Exit Intent Popup by OptiMonk

Exit Intent Popup by OptiMonk

by Optimonk International Zrt

Beautiful Exit Popups, Cart Recovery, Upsell & Email Popups

Fitnesselegance

Great app! Very helpful with creating email list. Also, it has lots of settings to setup, so you can create big funnels just using this app.

Laventurier

A must have when you want to make beautiful Pop-up. My preferate feature is the board when you can see your stat and make split test easily. I recommend !

Douche Zen

Nice app !
I use the facebook check for my shop. Perfect

Notismamm

Optimonk is a really great tool for collecting e-mail adresses and very easy to use! I really love it :-)

Gofastmart2

I know optimonk application from ezra firestone, I was join his coaching.
Because of Ezra have installed to his e-commerce store without hesitation I use it too, indeed the optionk is best application.
easy to use and running normally with shopify and zipify
there is a little suggestion from me, optimonk should develop of template builder with drag and drop system, So their client like me can modify and create template by following our store character.
that my small review, hopefully my advice can be considered. thanks

Bad Hombre Coffee

It is a pretty fantastic software. Tons of options and the ability to really pinpoint target just about anything. I use OptiMonk for two different businesses I own and it works well in completely different markets. Highly Recommend!

Soothing Treasures

I was so impressed with Optimonk I didn't even wait for my trial to be over before I subscribed. Their support team is amazing, to say the least. They helped us configure an advanced site retargeting popup that is performing at a near 60% CVR.

Optimonk rocks.

Lindsayletters

LOVE Optimonk! I've seen such growth in my email list in the short time I've been using it. It's incredible!

Tucker Bloom

We've been able to AB test our pop ups with good results. As a result we have been seeing way more subscribers. Defiantly worthwhile. More emails, more sale. Thanks Optimonk!

Essentialoilfy

Using Optimonk has been a primary strategy to getting more email subscribers and they make it easy with proven prebuilt templates. I'm planning to have them create a custom template which they do for a small fee.