Exit Intent Popup by OptiMonk

Exit Intent Popup by OptiMonk

by OptiMonk

Beautiful Exit Popups, Sales, Messenger or Email Popups & More

Boho Wild Boutique

Great app for a few keys features to running any successful Shopify store. Best one I've found so far.

Matimatibaby

Great app! It was super easy to install and create our first campaign. We are finally growing our email list.

Ltorganics

Optmonk's templates are perfect for the busy business owner. It only took me 10 minutes to set up my first campaign. They have fantastic customer service and really care about you getting the most out of the ap. I would highly recommend optimonk.

Tamethebeast

A pop up with analytics. That's the bonus. Plus there were able to offer some advanced support for us as well as some customization we needed for a reasonable cost. It's critical now, too, that you can not have pop ups show on mobile.

Www Maicouture Com

We really enjoy using OptiMonk. It's easy to get going with great templates and connections. Help us with our conversions!

Readysetdecor

Optimonk has been great for my business. I have already gained 20,000 people to my email list through a pop up which in the end will produce huge results for my business. Thank you Optimonk

My Organized Life

Very easy to use and full of functionality that lacks in other apps. It worked out of the box, even with some challenging integration issues on our end.

Dedicated Gym Wear

Fantastic app/service. Having tried other, similar services such as OptinMonster, this is hands down the best. The targeting it provides is incredible, you can show different offers to people depending on whether they've ever visited a certain page or seen a certain offer before. Amazing!

Caveman Grocer 2

Easy to use, and my opt in rates have gone up quite a bit! I currently have an exit intent pop up running that is getting me a 10% conversion, which is pretty awesome! Would highly recommend this app!

Priority Chef

Awesome plugin, so easy to set up and fantastic service too!