Email Pop Ups & Exit Popups

Email pop up, Exit pop up, Upsell pop up, spin wheel popup

Free plan available

Posh Affair

It's a great APP and very easy to use, but the plans are way too expensive. I would definitely look for an alternative and would probably go with an app that is similar but cheaper. but this doesn't mean they deserve less than 5 stars. we are new and not profitable yet, if we were i would totally keep it.

stall_outlet

I used this apps for marketing purpose. This apps very helpful for me to do marketing on my online business.

Fashion-Seven

Really glad I found this app, very simple and straight forward. Even the support from the developer is super fast. Highly recommended. Among all the other related Apps I tried, gave me so mach reliefs. Thanks so much for the developer.

Silki Mx

Well after using another famous pop up app for a year, it failed and then i switched to this pop up app and can say it is indeed the best and most useful pop up app i have tried so far (and free!)

C.Gambino

I love this app which I personally use for e-commerce. I would definitely recommend this to anyone who is starting.

Lovely Beauty Merch

I'm new to this app. So far, it has been working well. There are times I don't know what I'm doing eventually I end up figuring it out.

Boldqween

Still testing it and it is great, will write more when I'm done.
I am still in the process of setting it all up.

So You Want to Write?

Perfectly happy so far - incredible flexibility with my popups. So happy that I can now target by URL, source, and take advantage of scroll & exit intent triggering. Goodbye old popup plugin. I had a small problem that the support team fixed in 24 hours. And this is free until I'm growing and making money.

Trendy21Store

They made it so professional, everything looks beautiful, I really love it. Easy to install, customer service great. Thank you!

supreme variety store

easy to use very helpful i recommend this app step by step very useful i install this app and loving it