OptiMonk: Website Personalizer

Boost sales with popups, embedded forms & other overlays.

Free plan available

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Emily Hare

Time spent using app About 2 years

So far, so brilliant. SO editable it is amazing. So many apps restrict so much. I can make this match my site aesthetic, thank you! www.emilyhare.co.uk

October 27, 2020

Hi,

Thank you so much for your review, we are delighted that you are satisfied with OptiMonk and its many features.

We are always here to help you, so please feel free to contact us anytime :)

Have a beautiful day,

The Oodie

Location Australia

Great app! I would also like to add that the customer support was exceptional, they helped us with any questions/issues that we had. Highly recommended!

October 27, 2020

Hi There,

It is always a pleasure to see, when a Customer is satisfied with our applications functions and at the same time with the Support provided in the time of needs.

I can speak in the name of the whole OptiMonk team , when I say, thank you so much for these kind words and we are always here for you when you need some help :)

MDNT45

An excellent app with very wide functionality. A really huge variety of display rules and triggers allows to customize the display of the necessary pop-ups as precisely as possible! The appearance of Optimonk pop-ups can be changed as you like and it is possible to give them absolutely any look as needed. In addition, the app can be easily integrated with Klaviyo and it is possible to link pop-ups for collecting emails with mailing from Klaviyo Flows. If you have any difficulties in setting up, you can always contact support team, whose service is also more than good. In short 5/5!

October 13, 2020

Hi There,

Thank you for your great review.

We are so happy that you like using our system and you find our support helpful. This is what drives us every day :)

Have a nice weekend and take care,

MindfulSouls

Location Netherlands
Time spent using app Over 1 year

One of the best Popup app ever. Great functionality, great integrations with other apps. The support team is super great as well. Amazing.

September 30, 2020

Hi Domas,

Thank you so much for your kind words.

It is our greatest pleasure to work with customers like you :)

In case you have any questions, please don't hesitate to reach out to us!

Have a nice day and take care!

Fruzsi

Üla Movement

Location Netherlands
Time spent using app About 2 years

Very helpfull customer service!! Have the app installed and it seems like it will workout really well, especially with the exit-intent function of it.

September 29, 2020

Hi,

Thank you so much for your review, this means a lot to the OptiMonk Team! :)

It was a pleasure to help you out with your query.

Should you need our help at any time or just have any questions, please do not hesitate to reach out to us at support@optimonk.com and we will get back to you with an answer definitely.

Wish you the best,

OptiMonk Support Team

BodyBazar

Location Sweden
Time spent using app Over 1 year

Been using this app for allmost a week know. It's so easy to understand. Design is Swesome as well as the costumer service. Looking forward to learn more.

September 24, 2020

Hi,

Thank you for your feedback!

We are so happy to see that you are satisfied with our app and you find it easy to use.

Have a great time while using OptiMonk and please see us with any upcoming questions.

Drip4Men™

Location United Arab Emirates
Time spent using app About 2 years

This app really is awesome! The customer service of Anna and Fruzsi are very responsive and professional. They make sure that your issues are resolved quickly and will follow up to check on you. They even review the settings you never asked about to ensure everything is working as it should if they are integrated with another app and make recommendation. Honestly, in my opinion Optimonk is one of the, if not THE best app that I've had over the past 2 years and I recommend it highly.

September 18, 2020

Hi Megan,

It's Anna from the OptiMonk Support Team.

What a compliment!! Thank you so much for updating your review, I'm very grateful and also happy that OptiMonk is THE tool for you! :)

We'll always be there if you need any help, so feel free to reach out anytime.

We wish you the very best for 2022,

Anna & the Support Team

Apartment 201

Location Hong Kong SAR
Time spent using app Over 2 years

Installed Optimonk recently but only set it up yesterday. Really liking all the great and useful features. Customer service has been excellent. Special thanks to Fruzsi and Viktoria for being so patient with our needs. One of the top apps to grow your business!

September 3, 2020

Hi Zarmair,

Wow, thanks for the awesome review, you rock :)

We work hard to meet expectations like yours, and we’re happy to see we hit the mark for you.

Can't wait to chat with you again :)

Cheers,
Fruzsi

BoomPup

Time spent using app About 1 year

Really good app! Customer service 10/10 highly recommended!!
I had an issue and they helped me within an hour!

September 3, 2020

Hi There,

Thank you so much for your kind words !

Nothing can start a day better then when you wake up to such reviews given by your customer base!

Customer satisfaction is always our number one priority and I am super happy that this was clearly reflected in your case.

Should you have anything we can help you with, we are always here for you.

JBGREENOCEAN Clothing Store

I must update my review. They went beyond to help me out with my problem. They took the time and days to keep me updated on what really was going on in my site affecting my other applications as well. Tamas was excellent and beyond!
Thank you for your assistance and resolving my issue

August 6, 2020

Hi Jackeline,

Thank you so much for your kind words it means the world to us :)

My team and I are super happy that the issue has been resolved for you and should you need anything else from us, the OptiMonk Support team is always here for you!

Tamas