OptiMonk: Website Personalizer

Developer
OptiMonk
4.9
April 27, 2022

I love this app! It's easy to use and works 100% with Shopify with no problems. The conversation rate is great and the support team is awesome!

Creative Crayons Workshop
Time spent using app: 10 months
OptiMonk replied April 27, 2022

Hi Shannon,

Thank you so much for sharing your opinion! I'm glad that you found our app easy and smooth. <3

If you need any help in the future, feel free to message us via chat again and we'll be happy to assist you with anything.

Have a lovely day ahead,

April 26, 2022

This app is great, and the team is super helpful. Optimonk is our preferred pop up software and we consistently get higher conv rates with it over others we've tried. Their support and team knowledge has been useful as well.

SmoothieBox
Time spent using app: About 2 months
OptiMonk replied April 26, 2022

Hi Vin,

We're so happy that you're satisfied with our app and the team as well! :)

We hope that our Support and Success Team will be able to help you get even better results in the future.

Have a great week ahead and feel free to reach out anytime.

April 26, 2022

Love the app and what we are able to do with it. Also the customer support is amazing. Would give more than 5 stars for that.

Ja-Hochzeitsshop
Germany
Time spent using app: About 2 years
OptiMonk replied April 26, 2022

Hi Hannah,

Once again, thank you so much for your kind review! It means a lot to our Support Team <3

Should you need help in the future, feel free to reach out to us via chat and we'll do our best to assist you.

Have a great week ahead,

April 21, 2022

Great and quick customer service. Peter from live chat is crushing it n problem-solving!! The app is good so far, we have only tried it for a few days.

CULTURED
Austria
Time spent using app: 2 days
OptiMonk replied April 25, 2022

Thank you so much for your great feedback on our work here and especially for mentioning me, it's very kind of you, I really appreciate it :-))

Believe me, it's indeed my pleasure to assist you with your questions and help you to get on track with your OptiMonk. Please let me know if I may help you further with anything else!

I wish you an exciting and successful journey with our app «3

April 13, 2022

What a brilliant app (and even better customer service!) We've been using an exit intent pop-up on our site for a couple of months now and its been performing at over 13% conversion, consistently. There are loads of templates you can adapt as you like and the interface is super easy to use. The customer service really is next level. They answer your questions really quickly and everyone I have spoken to has been incredibly helpful and an absolute pleasure to deal with. Thank you!

Wolf Escape Games
Time spent using app: 2 months
OptiMonk replied April 19, 2022

Hi there, it's Peter! We're absolutely thrilled to receive such an amazing review, thank you so much for this kind and detailed feedback, it is highly appreciated!

We were very glad to read about your success and satisfaction with OptiMonk <3

I really hope that our app remains to be beneficial to you in the long run as well, but of course, if you'd need any advice or assistance, please don't hesitate to contact us again as we'll be more than happy to help you^^

Thank you once again!