Email Pop Ups & Exit Popups

Email pop up, Exit pop up, Upsell pop up, spin wheel popup

Free plan available

All Things Bitcoin

Fantastic app! The team helps you succeed and very easy to use to start getting leads.

Doggymarket

Great app!
Very easy to use, converting very well.

Sunnah Box

I was stuck choosing between the different pop up services and went with OptiMonk. I was not disappointed! The pop up designs are great as well as the targeting options!
I love how I'm only charged based on site views which is flexible.

Rv Snappad

Easy to use, excellent support.

Bedrockandbloom

OptiMonk has fantastic options, and the level of care that support demonstrates is absolutely wonderful! They check in on to see if you need help with anything, and should you have any issues and they are on top of it right there to help you every step of the way. Love it!

Spring Chicken

Great App, very easy to use.
We have been able to generate custom pop-ups for different areas of the site with ease. Would highly recommend.

Thenaturalsleepco

It's really pretty good. It has some great segmentation abilities within the app for display rules. Support is good (sometimes a little slow, but they always have been able to fix any issues!).

I've used ALL the other apps, and this one is the easiest to use and has the best UI. There's always more we (shopify owners) want as far as functionality, but it does a really good job and will be the best option for 95% of stores out there.

Www Boccai Com Au

Super easy integration. It grew our list and increased our conversion.

Lovethiskitchen

Ran into a bit of a setback when first installing the app and subscribing, but Customer Support was quick and effective.

This service is easy to use, thorough and presents many different suggestions and alternatives. The best part? They send great content to help you make better use if their options. Absoulutely recommended.

Twist Your Spirits 2

Optimonk's customer service is amazing. They were able to take my brand's custom font and add it to my dashboard for use in all my ads which their competitors were unwilling to do.
They walked me through creating pop ups carefully explaining each step. It's been super helpful for my business to have such an easy app to rely upon for pop ups.