OrderCup

OrderCup

by Kuberas Inc.

Ship More, Pay Less!

Just a Bite

Ordercup has been easy to setup and support was timely and extremely helpful

Au Naturale Cosmetics

Order Cup has helped our business grow. Having our Ordercup communication directly with Shopify so that everything is synced, has streamlined our shipping department and created a less-stressed office environment. This application has saved us time, and money. Thanks Ordercup! -Ashley Prange, Owner/Founder Au Naturale Cosmetics

SkinnyGirl Tea

Wonderful Service! I love the batch shipping! This App made my life so much easier! Highly recommended!

Skratchlabs

Excellent customer service and online support! The customer service team is very helpful and insightful as well as quick to respond. Would definitely recommend OderCup to anyone running an online store.

BURU

Ordercup is great and the team is VERY responsive. I would recommend to anyone.

My Ugly Christmas Sweater

Ordercup has helped us here at www.MyUglyChristmasSweater.com get our ugly Christmas sweaters out the door fast and get them to our customers without any issues. We rarely need to call customer service, but when we do they are there right away to help out. Ordercup is a quality app - highly recommend.

SackDaddy - Bean Bag Chairs

We have used this app for many months and have been nothing but thrilled with OrderCup. I feel like the app is worth its weight in gold and allows us to process orders in about 1/5 the time it did before. We are able to batch around 80 orders at a time with the click of a button. Support has also been incredible so I am not sure I understand the reviews mentioning bad support as that makes no sense to me. This is in my TOP 3 apps that I use with my Shopify Store.

Kohana Coffee

I love ordercup customer support. They really helped me with the problem in a very efficient time response.

Lindsay Letters

Highly recommend Order Cup! Easy to use, and EXCELLENT customer service!

Marbleous Nails

We are newbies to the Ecommerce world. Ordercup has made jumping into this space so much easier. Aloke with Ordercup support was terrific -- accessible, friendly, and super-efficient. Thank you!