OrderCup

OrderCup

by Kuberas Inc.

Ship More, Pay Less!

LyteShow

Fast customer service really is the reason I chose order cup. So far so good!

Beekman 1802 Mercantile

Wow never have I received such prompt and thorough support from a company when I was still in trial mode. Support is a big deal for us as other apps we have tried have fallen short or been buggy. These guys were knowledgeable, quick and very friendly. Thanks and keep up the good work!

Groceries Apparel

Great App. Easy to use. Great customer service.

Duck and Cover Kits

So incredibly helpful in the setup via chat and on the phone. Even gave me some tips for my Fed Ex account. Love them. I am going to master this knowing I will always get support.

Les Lunes LLC

I'm impressed. Some of the best customer experience I've ever experienced. And the app does what it should do.

FRESHKO LIFE

Ordercup has helped us streamline our shipping process with very little overhead. Their high quality support and friendliness is unmatched. Thanks Ordercup!!

Suz's Retail Therapy

Absolutely amazing. I started my trial yesterday and was up and running after the support staff spent time with me! It is amazing what OrderCup can do and save me hours. Plus-to have the support at anytime is awesome!

Center of the Universe Festival

Incredible support and very easy to use!

Buy Nuez de la India

They are shipping experts! The app works great and they even gave us private advice on how to save money on shipping an international order.

Talking20International

Awesome! This product has made everything we at Talking20.com do so much easier!