Orderify

Orderify

by Customer First focus

Let customers edit, cancel and reorder instantly

Diamond Skin Pro

Brilliant app, it fills the massive gap Shopify has. Order editing/cancellation without getting your support team involved is a game changer!

Azantle

This app gives a super functionality to enable your customers with the capabilities of re-editing/cancelling order. In a nutshell more power to your customers so that you work less. Installation is a brezze!

Bellacalda.com

I used this app for my valuable customers to cancel or edit their orders and this app helped me a lot!! This app is easy to understand and provides maximum support possible.

CASE U

We use this app to make it easier for our customers to edit, cancel, or re-create orders. The installation is quite easy and fast, it's working properly. The support team very helpful for any kind of queries or issue you faced (if any). We hope that this application will become more complete and be trusted by many websites. Recommend for all Shopify Stores.

Athlekart

wonderfull had a great experience .thanks for a wonderful app,the app is built isn support and updated based on recent requirement.

Vitbox

Really good app. Adds 3 helpful functions for only $5 a month. Highly recommended. Simple set up and works great.

Welcomenative Store

We use this app to make it easier for our customers to edit, cancel, or re-create orders. The installation is quite easy and fast, it was great. We hope that this application will become more complete and be trusted by many websites. Thank you so much!

good logo co

This app makes the customer experience a lot easier. Highly recommend this app. It allows customers to easily edit orders.

Mystic Flavia

I am very excited about using this app to improve my overall customer experience and engage more effectively with my customers. Thank You for providing this rich functionality. It is working well so far with my side and I like the UI very much.

Mental Artefex

I'm completely pleased with the ease of use and the projected outcome of happy customers and "Less-Stressed" ME!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 12 13