Orderify

Orderify

by Customer First focus

Let customers edit, cancel and reorder instantly

Bro Ministry

We were wondering how we can provide an order cancel option on our store https://www.broministry.com and Orderify did the job for us. The best order cancel and editing order app which provides the best features for order cancellation. Thanks to the developer. +1 to the support

Craftyourbar

perfect app to cancel and edit order.
It' enough for customers.
I put the 5 star on review.
I recommend for all shopify developer.

Advancekart

I used this app for my grocery store and it helped a lot to my customer support team and also to my customers.

Essdeeshop

This is easy and simple to use and setup. Quick customers support email replies too. Saves a lot of time for us now.

Abstract Ocean

Really useful app. Prevents many, many support tickets where the customer forgot a discount code, or needs to make some other change to the order. Great value!

Longan Merchandise Inc.

Great app, easy to install, and very useful features. Sometimes I get messages from customers at 3 am about canceling an order. So glad I found out about this app!

BRINGSIT UK LTD

Great app, easy to install, quick configuration and totally meets our requirements. Thank you Customer First focus Team!

Pratapsons

One of a kind integration,every e-commerce website needs.ORDERIFY helps you resolve that difficulty.

LUXORO FORMELLO

great app and a feature missing from platform added by your guys. This makes convenient for buyers to edit/cancel their orders easily.

Bare Baggy

Orderify is a great app! It is really useful to me. I mostly get COD orders and often the customer refuses to accept the order at the time of delivery which adds more costing on my fulfillment. I am sure it will ease the requirement of customer service as well as provide customers the opportunity to cancel their order before the seller dispatch them. Thank you.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 15 16