Orderify

Orderify

by Customer First focus

Let customers edit, cancel and reorder instantly

PROJECTISR Online

Powerful and easy set-up instructions. New to the app and haven't had a problem with it. Worth a try!

Petty Proverbs

This setup of this app was quite easy. Also, I'll be using the instructions provided by Orderify in my FAQs regarding editing, canceling, and/or reordering. I don't mind customers contacting me, but I believe the more user friendly my site is the better customer service I'm providing.

The Kind Headshop

It works perfectly unlike most Shopify apps, I recommend their app for automatic customer self-service (self edit orders)

amerigodeutero

I installed this app to establish trust and provide instant customer support.
Installation is very user-friendly and the app is worth the money.
amerigodeutero.net

MAAXA

Orderify was super easy to install and use. I am pleased to see the benefits, My customers will be able to cancel or reorder from the click of a button.

Colour Me Mad

Works like a charm. I had an issue understanding the way the Plugin works. Dave from the team helped me out to clear my issues.
Worth the money you're spending.
Setting up is also a piece of cake. Keep it up guys!

Calibur - X

I'm giving an early review because of the SEO boost promised at set-up. SO FAR, this app is VERY clear with regard to how it is to be properly installed. I'm about 1/2 done with the install and it's only been a few minutes and I haven't been confused at all. Really hoping this app continues to work with no issues; if not, I will be back to update this review.

MaxeJuice

Your customers often need to change or cancel an order. They call and email you, which takes time and staffing. This amazing app saves so much time allowing customers to self-serve these changes. Get this app. Save time and money.

MaxVaping

This app is essential. It saves so much time in handling customer order change and cancellation requests. Well worth the money and customers love it.

sleepy eden

Setup instructions are clear and the app is very cheap. Works well, looks simple and doesn't seem off. Would recommend!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12