Orderify

Orderify

by Customer First focus

Let customers edit, cancel and reorder instantly

On Point Products

Fantastic app and easy to set up! all the tools to get setup are right there at your disposal as well as information links.

Ekanya

Just installed the app. So far it seems to serve its purpose. Will test it further to see its effectiveness.

ZerowasteShop India

We have just started with the trial version and it looks great. Most importantly, this is in budget for any kind of small-big sellers and offers quick installation guides
Now waiting for customers to share their experience

Mambo Baby Float

Amazing app, very helpful and easy for customer use. This makes the reordering process much much easier. Thanks for the long free trial as well :)

EthniCache™

Awesome app for order cancellation and reordering. One of the nicest apps I have seen on the app store.

Fresh Options

Orderify is easy use and very helpful! highly recommended to those who a hassle free for taking customer request for re-order or cancel order.

Characters Co

Thank you! We run a business that does a great deal of preorders and cancelations are a normal part of our business. We expect this to increase customer satisfaction greatly!

BlossomPop!

Any good business owner knows that customer satisfaction is the backbone of loyalty and success. When researching my competition the negative reviews I see most often are to do with customers struggling to cancel orders and not receiving prompt communication when needed. They then have to struggle through time consuming refund processes.

Thankfully my customers don't have to struggle through something so easily fixed. I am incredibly grateful that this app exists! The app is user-friendly, intuitive, customizable, and streamlined. It has a great price and a good 4 week trial period, which combined with its functionality, was an instant sell point for me. I highly recommend this app for anyone who is serious about their business. When you think about it, you've got more to lose without it.

Bailey's Bling Boutique

I am excited to implement this as it will allow my customers to edit their orders and choose their free pieces when they win a free accessory!

Diamond Skin Pro

Brilliant app, it fills the massive gap Shopify has. Order editing/cancellation without getting your support team involved is a game changer!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 13 14