Plug In SEO

Optimize SEO. Fix Broken Links. Add JSON-LD Schema & Alt text.

Free plan available. 14-day free trial.

1 - 10 of 2084 reviews

That Mushroom Guy

Location Australia

Have no idea what im doing, but with this app it was easy and I learnt. It also has a free plan which is great as i am just starting out

Hi Brett,

We sincerely thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts with us. Have a wonderful day!

All the best,

Zen Meraki

Location India

Excellent and very easy to set up. Tried many other alternatives just to end up loving this. Kudos!!!

Hi Venugopal,

Feedback like yours is valued by every team member here and it gives us the motivation to continue developing our app.

Thank you!!!

Treeline Outdoors

Location Finland

So far, everything has been great! Customer service respons quickly and app is easy to use. Thanks!!

May 22, 2022

Thank you for your kind words, Rami!

We’re grateful for your feedback. It’s our pleasure to provide the best possible service to our merchants. Have a wonderful day!

Melissa Marie Creative

Janice and the team are super helpful and explain things well to SEO newbies such as myself! Be sure to add Plug In SEO to your store, as it will help you see some valuable insights about what's right in front of you!

May 18, 2022

Thanks so much for your kind review, Melissa! We're happy to share our SEO expertise with you, and every Shopify user!

Plug In SEO Support

RocknPetz

I used this app to help me fix my website. It has made a huge difference in the amount of traffic that I'm getting now

May 16, 2022

Thanks so much for this feedback! We're happy to hear that you're already seeing increased traffic to your store - that traffic should convert to sales!

Take care,

Plug In SEO Support

Lady Shade Sun Care

I used this app because I am a newbie to SEO, it had great tips and good guidance. I recommend it if you are looking for a turnkey solution. Very happy I am using this App

Hi there,

Your comments have been shared with our entire team at Plug in SEO. When we hear from happy customers like you, we spread positivity around!

ProtechAllergies.com

very nice team helpful I did not get charge si it was worthwhile thanks for being so king and helpfull

Hi Vincent,

Feedback like yours is valuable to us. It helps us continue to improve and provide the best possible service to customers like you. Thank you, and have a great day!

cudodi.com.au

Location Australia

I used this app to organize my store's SEO. I use the free version and it has been very helpful. I am learning a lot. I will upgrade to paid in the near future as my biz progresses.

Hi there!

Our team enjoys doing what they do because of customers like you. Your review just made our day. Thank you so much!

The Plug in SEO team

Fashion Bug Inc

I have to say if you are having trouble with your SEO, or missing features in your store, well pretty much anything that you are missing this app will help you fix it. I said help you fix it not fix it for you, just follow the instructions and you are set, I couldn't ask for more keep it up Plug In SEO. You are amazing!!

May 5, 2022

Thank you so much, Johana!

Your review made our day! Feedback like yours is valued by every team member here and it gives us the motivation to continue developing our Plug in SEO app.

CubanChainShop

greatgreatgreatgreatgreatgreatgreatgreatgreatgreatgreatgreatgreatgreatgreatgreatgreatgreatgreatgreat

May 5, 2022

We’re so grateful that you took the time to leave us a 5-star review. Thank you!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 208 209