Plug In SEO

Optimize SEO. Fix Broken Links. Add JSON-LD Schema & Alt text.

Free plan available. 14-day free trial.

2001 - 2010 of 2026 reviews

StylusShop.us

Excellent little tool. Found a big boo boo in my template! Glad to have found out before the official launch of the store.

Fancy Dress Party Ideas

Again, used the chat function and found the guy really helpful. Highly recommend this app, worth checking now and again once it's installed for sure.

Lulu Belle Collars

The developer fixed all my website's issues very quickly. Great communication and super fast service. Thank you very much!

Maiden-Art Exclusive Fashion Jewelry & Accessories designed by Maristella Colombo

Great service and great costumer support! thank you Plug in SEO

The Coaches Backpack

Great experience and great app! Very professional and quick customer service. Thanks for the help!

parasols boutique

great app, easy to use and excellent customer service.

123COSPLAY

It is very good. Give us very useful improve suggestion

EarthwormGardeningSoil

Great app; great price; great service! Couldn't be easier. I couldn't be happier. What more is there to say? Don't hesitate; add it to your store.

PMD Personal Microderm

Daniel helped me fix an issue and he was so great! Fixed it right away and made it so simple

Crumple Gnome

Awesome app! It found pages that didn't have h1 tags at all. Also, my metadata was not unique and I followed their instructions for an easy fix. Looking forward to seeing some search improvements thanks to just 20 minutes of using Plug in SEO.