Plug In SEO

Plug In SEO | Reviews

by SureSwift Capital

Optimize SEO. Fix Broken Links. Add JSON-LD Schema & Alt text.

Christopher Steven Art

Great App To Find Critical SEO Problems!

MasterMind Signs & Graphics

Awesome App. I love how this app tells you exactly what needs to be improved, I would recommend to anyone.

WonderlandWoods

super important app to have an run a must have and so easy to use

MoonBox

Good app. Quickly routes out basic SEO issues and enables the solution. Prefect for debugging.

Your Natural Beauty & Remedy Store - Plant Essentials

great product, excellent service...very very happy with outcomes so far.

Rutland Pumps

A very useful tool for monitoring the state of your sites SEO very intuitive and simple to use makes this a must for all small business!

Hidden Art Shop

We recently tried the free version of Plugin SEO. We were very pleased with the way it worked for us. It provided a thorough and detailed analysis of all aspects of our e-shop and made useful suggestions for improving its structure. We've already amended our e-shop according to the plugin's suggestions and things are already being picked up by Google. It's very fast too! Would definitely recommend it as a tool for anyone who wants to improve their e-commerce store!

AudioShop Musical Instruments

This app is good at highlighting issues , unfortunately fixing these issues has not increased Google search rankings. This is the only shopify store i've had and all other platform far exceed this shopify site traffic/google seo wise. About to give up on Shopify , about a year spent working on it .. what a shame.

Ocean View Woodworking

The app is easy to install and easy to run. If you are comfortable making the recommended changes then you are going to love this app to help improve your SEO. For those, like me, needing a bit of help then you'll need to work with one of the project managers. After a brief delay in communication, my project manager Luke walked me through everything via the built in message system and assigned my project for implementation. The work was accomplished quickly and well inside the defined two weeks. The help and instruction I received along with the links to make potential changes in the future means I would likely feel quite comfortable making those changes myself at a later date. Cheers Daniel and Like.

Antoni Manuel

Easy to install and even easier to use. Glad I found this app as it helps me utilise how to get the best out of seo for my business.