Plug In SEO

Plug In SEO

by SureSwift Capital

Optimize SEO. Fix Broken Links. Add JSON-LD Schema & Alt text.

Gift Basket Hampers and Candy Bouquets

Great App. Quick and Easy Tool to use. Daniel is great to work with. He was quick to respond to my questions and concerns.

1King worship wear | Christian T-shirts

Daniel & the other fixers at PlugInSEO were great. They gave me great advice & fixed my SEO issues in a prompt manner. Very easy to communicate with. For me, SEO is something I don't understand. Daniel made it very easy to understand what needed to be done & how it should be approached so the appropriate fixes could be made. Job well done!

PICKLESALMON

Great customer service, extremely helpful support from Daniel and now my problems are solved! A highly recommended app! Thanks a lot!

Rosalyn

Excellent Customer service. Daniel, thanks for making the task look easy. Your quick reply is appreciated. Thanks

LHG Enterprises

Daniel was very patient and explained everything in a way that was easy to understand. Problem Solved!

Yourmobilesupply

It is wonderful app and very friendly staff. I've never thought no one would ever contact me from an app. It was such a pleasure dealing with Daniel from Plug in SEO. They really work with you and your site. I paid ten times more for much less work. 2 thumps up.

Jeff Yilmaz from www.yourmobilesupplies.com

The Camping Outlet

Great app - best part is they tell how to fix the problems for free - but if you pay a small fee they will not only fix the problems mentioned but also a few other key areas

Ibiza Privé

It would be useful and it's free :-) but other tools are better.

LionHeart Cases

Bad:
1) may take days if not weeks to get answers from email
2) not all that good

INTO THE AM

Great customer service and awesome results. SEO is so important for your site, and these guys do a terrific job to help you maximize your exposure. We continue to grow by the day and I'm happy to say we are now popping up on the first couple pages of Google for all searches related to EDM Clothing!