Plug In SEO

Plug In SEO

by SureSwift Capital

Optimize SEO. Fix Broken Links. Add JSON-LD Schema & Alt text.

Olivia Marcheline

I have had this app from day 1, and it is very helpful in getting your SEO fixed! Thank you, Plug in SEO!

Justine & Juliette

Great app highlighting SEO-issues that need to be fixed and even instructing you how. I also got really quick and helpful advice from the support, even though I'm just using the free app. Thanks!

Bridge21

Great idea and product, unfortunately even after taken the suggested action to improve my PAGE TITLE, the issue was still there. Look forward to an improved and even more perfected solution

House Plans+Design, LLC

Daniel and Co. did a great job making fixing all of the lose SEO ends on my site (www.houseplansplusdesign.com). In a highly saturated market, I'm already seeing results only a day after he finished. He has also excellent customer service and responds promptly to technical questions I had. Don't do what I did and wait a week "thinking it over." Use this App now. The immediate results are well worth the (bargain) price.

HOLLAND BOUTIQUE

Nice App for sure! Gave me clear feedback on some quick fixes like Page Title. Hope this app can develop further.

docksockshop

Great app, quick instal. Saves a ton of time as it eliminates the guesswork of sifting through code to see if I am missing title tags and meta content. Great job!

Loopy Cell Phone Cases

Very helpful app and great service. Daniel took the time and made sure all of my issues were taken care and that I understood the changes being made to help my business. Great experience, will use them again for any future issues I may have. Cheers.

Everett

No follow through and embeded an unwanted description that is spelled wrong and will not go away! Had high expectation for this app but the execution was terrible.

GOOD-GOOD

No need to over-engineer this review. Plug in SEO works like it says it will. A great way to quickly find SEO-related weaknesses in your site.

Spa2Go Canada

Just install this app. Have not explored it much. Gives me Fix It message even after it is fixed. Not sure if it takes a while before the message disappears. Hope you can help fix it.