Plug In SEO

SEO App & SEO Audit, Schema, Sitemap, JSON-LD, Alt & Meta Tags

Free plan available. 14-day free trial.

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

happymash

Location Australia

Libby really kept me on the ball and showed me step-by-step how to install. She was so friendly and attentive. Great customer service, thanks

Protak

Location Australia
Time spent using app About 1 hour

Just installed the APP, it looks very handy so far. Makes it easier to identify and fix your SEO issues.

lyntea

Location Taiwan

A very useful App, I love it. It helps me solved a lot of problem. It is easy to use and friendly for every newer.

MJW Army Surplus Store

I enjoyed using this app as it was easy to do the tag and editing peices for my website which this app made it so easy to do

SOMYA LONDON

We needed some help in sorting out our SEO, customer service at Plugin SEO was amazing, they were quick to respond and very prompt at fixing what was broken. Very happy with their service would like to thank the team for helping our company become more visible on search engines

YAYAYA YAUPON

I used Plug in SEO to determine the locations of weaknesses in my websites SEO. The set up was easy and I received fast and effective help getting the apps code properly placed within my theme. The dashboard and SEO reports I used were intuitive and gave a thorough explanation about how to solve the problem.

Oof! Coffee by The Oof! Company Limited

Location Singapore

Great customer service! Have yet to fully utilise the app but it seems intuitive enough. Thank you to Libby for the assistance :)

Laura's Lashes

Libby was really helpful and super quick at fixing an issue I had with my theme, Really pleased and grateful.

Laura

DR.SHINE

Location Germany
Time spent using app About 1 month

Amazing app. I used it and i was new with SEO. They have good suggestions and examples of title and description. They have some automatic problem fixing options also.

Dome Roses

Location New Zealand

Provides you with all instructions that help set up the set. I would highly recommend this installed