Plug In SEO

SEO App & SEO Audit, Schema, Sitemap, JSON-LD, Alt & Meta Tags

Free plan available. 14-day free trial.
Search Engine Optimization for Increased Traffic and Sales

ExcellentSupply.com

Time spent using app 1 day

This app did not prove to be super helpful for us. Every SEO issue that the app flagged led us to a dead end - with an invitation to PAY their "expert" to help fix it for us. This app doesn't seem to provide a clear and intuitive way to resolve SEO issues on your own. I want an SEO app that delivers spot-on search results, without digging into my wallet for extended add-on services. There are better SEO apps out there IMHO. We're switching our store over to the Sherpas Smart SEO app which makes it simple for end-users to tweak SEO on their own. --- But do your own research to confirm... Read the Shopify reviews for any SEO app you see in the app store; then visit the store that posted the review, copy a line of their data, and do a Google search. It's pretty easy to establish whether an SEO app delivers on its promises. Not saying Plugin SEO is bad, I just feel there are better options and more user-friendly tools out there.

Bold Addictions™ | Jewelry & Accessories

The app is so confusing. Everything has a price. Be prepared to change ur liquid theme code ALL the time, or pay them to do it for you. This app is just a great marketing tool to get ppl to pay for their SEO services. download the app, try it free. Everything will fail the SEO test. Give you instructions on how to change everything yourself. basically re-writing the theme's liquid code yourself (good luck) or pay them to do it. services are expensive too. my website "FAILED" speed test, I could pay them ($$$$) to change this, add that, re-write this, and some other things so my website will be at a faster speed. :/ I tried doing some of the re-coding on my own as they suggested and didn't see any results or get better results from re-doing their SEO test. I've decided to uninstall the app within my 7day free trial. This is the next set of instructions I got

"If Plug in SEO Plus is currently installed in your theme note that uninstalling will mean that the page titles and meta descriptions currently being generated will no longer be. Uninstalling will change a lot of page titles and meta descriptions through your entire shop.

You will no longer have the structured data through your site that Google uses to generate enhanced listings. Broken links will no longer be tracked. You'll lose access to the Keywords checker and all of your SEO settings in the 'Your Plus Benefits' tab.

Like any SEO change this carries some risk of harming your performance on search engines."

I'm hoping I don't screw anything up since all I did was download the app, ask them to change the 1st set of code they suggest needed to be done (since I wasn't comfortable watching all the videos and changing the liquid code myself). There are too many instructions with how-to videos and blogs associated with this app. Seems easier if I could just download an app and the app does everything. Maybe no such thing exist? Whatever the case, this isn't for the novice web owner.

If you love tools with videos and blogs and lengthy how-to emails, this is the app for you. If you need something more basic, look elsewhere.

Outback Western Wear

It has always said my website is 100% perfect with regards to SEO. It has never found any problems. Now the developer is spamming me about a new-and-improved "PLUG IN SEO PLUS" for $20/month. I don't get it. I understand SEO is a black art with Google constantly changing their algorithms, but how can this developer's second SEO program be any better than the first?

Beefyteez

Time spent using app 39 minutes

It was my understanding that this app was free, unless you opt for the paid features. When I tried to install I was immediately asked to confirm that I was happy for them take money from me. Then the spamming came for me to install the pro version. For the time it was installed I tried it out, problems with my H1 headings? Nope they are fine, it's just a cheap trick to get customers to buy their services for something they don't really need. There is no help section to the page you are directed to, no information regarding the "report".

Corvette Solution

Does not Work anymore. Made 2 attempts to Contact support/Developer No reply Speed Check dont Work and Also Blog Check. Dont Bother theirs other apps to use that have more Features that actually Work

Three Fiddlehead Co.

Time spent using app 4 minutes

This app doesn't do much of anything. A cursory examination of a random few folks below who posted a favorable review reveals that their site SEO on their homepages is abysmal, including completely missing or useless page descriptions and title tags that only have the store name in them, collection pages where the title tag only has the collection name, so on and so forth.

That's not disparaging the site owners, just showing that this app does nothing other than try to entice you into paying for SEO work or mislead you into thinking your SEO is just fine when your pages have crappy or inaccurate title tags and are completely absent of meta descriptions for search engines.

Looks Like Sex

Time spent using app 42 minutes

App was not user friendly, followed instructions and didn't help any. Gave me errors for pictures because there was no text underneath them? Didn't like the app at all, ended up deleting.

Quick, simple and easy to use.

It picked up that I didn't have meta tags set up, so a quick google search for some code and it was all done in about 5 minutes.

I then used SEO to recheck the site and it showed the problem was sorted :)