Plug In SEO

SEO App & SEO Audit, Schema, Sitemap, JSON-LD, Alt & Meta Tags

Free plan available. 14-day free trial.
Search Engine Optimization for Increased Traffic and Sales

KIFFE

Location Malaysia

For me, I find the app is not for beginner. Not so user friendly and a lot of manual set ups to be done.

November 20, 2020

Hi Mustaqim,

Plug in SEO is simple and easy to use app that will help you identify any SEO problems on your Shopify store. Most of our customers can testify to it being a user-friendly app and we provide excellent customer service to help you.

It's a set of SEO enhancements out-of-the-box and tools for you to manage your SEO effectively. There's a video mini-course that comes with it too. If you get stuck, you can send us an email (help@pluginseo.com) with details and screenshots if possible so we can advise you on what to do.

Best,
PIU Team

Newcakes

Time spent using app Almost 4 years

Every email I receive or update I get from PluginSEO it says that my SEO is 100%. Now my website is quite busy and has been around for many years, but when I changed Platforms to Shopify I pretty much had to start from scratch and build up my SEO, which is obviously not perfect as I only starting doing this 3 months ago. Now we all know (or should know) that onsite SEO can take years to build, but apparently mine is perfect all the time. I do get about 30K+ visitors a month but I reckon my SEO could be better, but with this app telling it's perfect I don't know where I can improve things which is the whole point of the app in the first place.

Nextcigar

Location Hong Kong SAR

After using it for 3 months + I realise I won't be getting the service required to get this app to work as intended. I have spent US$640 on their packages and, honestly, I don't think it's worth it. The app doesn't even diagnose my website properly with the blog section having errors and the speed is always on load.