Plug in SEO

Plug in SEO

by SureSwift Capital

Fix SEO Issues. Improve Store Rankings. Drive Organic Traffic!

Red Summit Machineworks and Offroad

Just setting it up now. Not 100% sure I've done everything needed to get it working. Maybe try to be clearer when it's installed just what steps are needed.

FLOMEC®

App is good but not a direct fit for our requirements. Aiza and the support team were very responsive and efficient in adapting to our requirements.

4LifetimeLines

So far using this application has been a good experience. I am still in the beginning phase and I am excited to see the results. There is step-by-step instructions on how to use this application which is very helpful.

INNOVATIVE

Fantastic! I never know it can do so well! Beyond things i know. I am looking forward for millions and millions of endless sales

October 4, 2020

Thank you for your kind words.

Feedback like this helps us constantly improve our customer experiences by knowing what we are doing right and what we can work on.

Please don’t hesitate to email us at help@pluginuseful.com if you have any more questions or need further assistance.

Cheers,
PIU Team

Marimarkt

Customer support is good. The app has a relatively intuitive design finds ways to better Seo and gives a very good knowledge base to help you do it with links for comprehensive articles.

PetSnooze.co.uk

Great app.............................................................................................................................

Thor Therapy

I used this app to help improve our product and website awareness in the online setting. Libby has been instrumental in helping us get everything set up so we can realize our vision. One criticism I have is that the set up is quite involved and requires a knowledge in coding, which I do not have. It is difficult for the average person to set up the back end of this app. That being said I do understand the need of these systems and respect the necessity of these procedures. I also realize that the setup of the coding is unique to each individual website so it is difficult to offer a universal solution. I am excited to see how Plug in SEO helps my business going forward.

Lovely Lies

Seems very thorough and this app so far seems good. Would recommend it to anyone trying to make good SEO. I would highly recommend this app.

Gees General Store

I downloaded the app. It's fixing my errors and is driving web traffic to my website. This is what I was looking for.

myINCELLDERM

The bulk edits for meta descriptions and titles and the recommendations for what to correct are awesome. Instructions on how to correct the different SEO issues are very easy to follow. The app is very simple and straightforward, easy to use. Customer service is quite responsive as well.

Compared with everything else on the app, there are a couple things that I found were not as simple or easy:

1. Making the code installation automatic when the app is first installed. Although it is great that customer service can take care of it for you, it would be nice if this process was just simpler

2. It would be great if downgrading from the Plus plan to the free plan could be done without having to delete and reinstall the app.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 28 29