Plug in SEO

Plug in SEO

by SureSwift Capital

Optimize SEO. Fix Broken Links. Add JSON-LD Schema & Alt text.

Safran bien-être

This is an application efficace. install it and it will tell you your problem's SEO.
They are here and help us .

Motorhead Nation

I just started using this app and it's so far so good. It seems to be pretty straightforward and easy to use even for those new to SEO implementation.

ALMAS love yoursex | Sex store | Sex toys, Dildo, and more

It shows me all my Seo issues and it is great. The free plan demands Seo's knowledge though they show you how to fix your problems.

Doppeltree

*Update* For some reason, later responses were routed to our spam email folder. I see that Plug in SEO did respond to me. Will revise review again after working with Plug in SEO to fix issues* We ran into an issue after installing the app on 2/11. Discovered that I was missing all of our page titles and meta descriptions even though they were all showing up correctly within Shopify. I immediately uninstalled the app to try and revert my store back to the original state. To Plug in SEO's credit, they did reach out to me immediately after my uninstall and offered to help me troubleshoot. Happy to get their help, I reinstalled the app and waited for their response. But after a day of not hearing back, I decided I couldn't wait any longer (since my page titles and meta descriptions were all still missing), so I uninstalled the app a second time and reverted everything back to it's original state. Granted, it could've been a minor issue that was easily fixable, but the lack of follow up communication after the initial message on 2/11 through today 2/16 was/is not a positive customer experience.

February 16, 2021

Hi Tony,

We hope you are well. Concerned to hear about this, we've sent you emails dated Feb 12 and 13 and were not able to receive a reply. We were not able to move forward with our code installation and check on the error because of the other SEO in your app. Often times the HTML error is due to a broken/missing code and having another SEO can also cause conflict. Please don't hesitate to reach out to us and we will assist you with your concern.

Best,
PIU Team

DigiOclock

Just installed the app, so far was very user friendly showing everything step by step, will give check on google if it shows up, if yes then will leave a 5 star thank you

NUDE EU

I started using Plug in SEO since a few days and I am very pleased with the quick customer support. This helps a lot when starting to work with such applications. Looking forward what Plug in SEO can help us with, but on first sight it looks good and very easy to use.

ULIKELIFE

I get a lot of help using this APP, and I love its automation and simplicity.It's really good to try

Zevar Designs - Online Store for Indian Kundan and Fashion Jewellery Australia

I am using this app for my store and find it really useful. The support provided is excellent. Would highly recommend this app. Thanks

Red Summit Machineworks and Offroad

Just setting it up now. Not 100% sure I've done everything needed to get it working. Maybe try to be clearer when it's installed just what steps are needed.

FLOMEC®

App is good but not a direct fit for our requirements. Aiza and the support team were very responsive and efficient in adapting to our requirements.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 29 30