Plug in SEO

Plug in SEO

by SureSwift Capital

Fix SEO Issues. Improve Store Rankings. Drive Organic Traffic!

Fan Cave Rugs

great app lets you know whats wrong and helps walk you through how to fix it. very useful ++++++++++

Genightyy

Nice app, helped me a lot! Try the free tiral and enjoy with fixing your important SEO problems to help growing your store!

Adorehome.ro

Excellent app and customer support. We had answers to our questions only in couple of hours. Thanks for helping on our development. Keep up the good work!!!

Antidote Modeling

great app! Have the free version and it seems to work good enough. Finally hopeful to get through the nightmare of soe.

Horse in the Box

Very professional, helpful and easy to follow. I will ask for your help again when needed. Thank you

May 25, 2020

Thank you for giving us this proverbial pat on the back, you made our day!

Franklii

Great app and great experience. Plug in SEO were very efficient as soon as I downloaded the app! Can definitely recommend for your store!

May 25, 2020

Its customers like you that make our job wonderful. We look forward to serving you again.

Grit&Passion

Great and easy to use. Very helpful, I didn't know how valuable SEO is to a shopify store until using this app. I understand why it is much needed.

May 25, 2020

We are incredibly grateful that you took the time out to leave us this review!

Lice Choice

Excellent work, great features, fast help when needed, can highly recommend as it does a great job helping you with SEO.

May 25, 2020

Our company values put customer satisfaction as top priority and we are committed to our customers. Thank you for giving us 5-stars!

NorthWest Accessories

The free version alone is already a great help. For a beginner like me, the app is fantastic. It explains step for step what you can change to improve the online presence of your shop.

May 25, 2020

Thank You for giving us a shot, and even more for leaving us this review.

Timeless Glo

This app is excellent if you want to improve your websites SEO ranking. If your unable to fix it yourself using the app then the support team are very helpful.

May 25, 2020

Thank you, once again, for your kind words.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 175 176