Plug In SEO

Optimize SEO. Fix Broken Links. Add JSON-LD Schema & Alt text.

Free plan available. 14-day free trial.

1 - 10 of 2096 reviews

Candle Rescue

Location Australia

The SEO specialists have always been extremely helpful and prompt answering any questions. Highly recommend!

July 1, 2022

Hi Michaela,

Your review made our day! Our whole team works very hard to keep our customers happy, but we can only do it thanks to amazing customers like you. Thanks again!!

Sincerely,

aanmerie

A great app for Search Engine Optimization. I am new to e commerce so I really can use this app to help me get around. I find the interface easy to use .

June 21, 2022

Hi there,

Thank you for being our customer and leaving us a wonderful 5-star review.

Please get in touch if you have any other questions for us.

vividici

Location China

Works great and gives me quick results for the site,This software helped me a lot when I didn't know how to optimize SEO

June 15, 2022

Hi there!

We’re so grateful that you took the time to leave us a 5-star review. Thank you!

ushopn

Location Saudi Arabia

I think its great I have to check for more comments that can help other merchants , but be honest I need more time to see the results

June 14, 2022

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave your review! It's true that it can time time to see results from SEO changes - after you've made your updates to Products and Collections with templates, don't forget to resumit your site to be recrawled by search engines so those changes can be noticed right away!

suzannew143-42ed

Location New Zealand

I found this app very good and helped me get some answers.
Sometimes the navigation was a bit difficult.

June 7, 2022

Hi Suzan,

Feedback like yours is valuable to us. It helps us continue to improve and provide the best possible service to customers like you. Thank you, and have a great day!

FoodCraft Online Store

Location Hong Kong SAR

Attentive service! Quick email replies and very helpful. If we can add one thing, the calls with the experts are all arranged at US time and not catering for Asia market.

June 5, 2022

Hi Shima,

We want you to know how much we appreciate your review.

Feedback like yours is valued by every team member here and it gives us the motivation to continue developing our SEO app and services.

WolfChef0 Home Recipes & designs

Easy to use, extremely helpful. An essential App for optimizing your search engine keywords and formats. Easy to use for beginners with a clean, user friendly layout. Increased my store visits and even lead to my first sale. Highly recommended!

June 1, 2022

Hi John,

Your kind words encourage us to continue doing our best to make sure every merchant's experience is a memorable one. Thanks again, and have a wonderful day.

lightmeup

Location Ireland

This app just saved me so much time, it's great!! It has helped me connect and to sync fully to Google Merchant Centre much faster

May 31, 2022

Hi there!

We’re so grateful that you took the time to leave us a 5-star review. Thanks for sharing your review with our community.

Fortitude Equine

I needed simple, actionable help with my SEO. This app gave me just that. Would definitely recommend to anyone, and on top of it all, they offer a completely free plan

May 27, 2022

Thanks so much for taking the time to share your experience with Plug In SEO! We're glad you're enjoying the app and our team is always here to help if you have any specific questions you need answered.

All the best,

Plug In SEO Support

Vancouver Island in a Box!

The customer service on this app is at a very high standard. The email responses are almost immediate, and Libby goes above and beyond to help with any questions you may have.

May 27, 2022

Thanks, Frazer!

Your words lifted our spirits today. It means so much to us when our customers appreciate the hard work that goes into making each day at Plug in SEO memorable.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 209 210