Plug In SEO

Plug In SEO | Reviews

by SureSwift Capital

Optimize SEO. Fix Broken Links. Add JSON-LD Schema & Alt text.

1 - 10 of 2008 reviews

Altru Apparel

The tool and service have been very good. We are able to quickly identify and correct issues that affect the quality of our SEO.

December 3, 2021

Thanks so much for that great feedback! We appreciate you taking the time to share it here with other Shopify merchants.

Wishing you all the best!

Tropical Seas Clothing

SEO is something that is very difficult to perfect if you’re only a store owner. This app is a huge time saver and asset.

December 1, 2021

Thank you so much for your business and feedback, Tyler!

It is because of customers like you that we continue to improve as a business!

Cheers,

RoyalTouchLondon

Great service and prompt customer service. Highly recommend, seek help & your issues will be fixed.

November 29, 2021

Hi Krish,

Thanks so much for taking the time share your experience here! We are glad we could help you out.

GGWARRIORS

Plug In SEO is great, it gives you the instructions to put in the work and do it for free or hire an expert to do it for you

November 24, 2021

Hi there!

We appreciate your business and value your feedback. We’re thrilled that you were satisfied with our services. Please let us know if we can help you with anything further, and thank you for taking time out of your day to leave us this super kind review.

Empress By K

awesome app i'm still trying it but it seems helpful and easy to use , maybe in few days i will submit a final review

November 23, 2021

Hi there!

We always enjoy hearing what our customers have to say. Thank you so much for the great review.

If there is any other service we can provide for you or questions we can answer, please get in touch with us!

GYPSY

Just added it, but so easy to use and faster than any of the other SEO apps I love this one. highly recommend this one to have on your site

November 22, 2021

Hello!

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a review! We're happy you find the app easy to use. If you have any questions about fixing any warnings our team is always here to assist.

L.A.B Oils

Helped me update my SEO to be better recognized by Google. Showing me the areas in which need the most improvement.

November 22, 2021

Dear Tanniesha,

We appreciate you taking the time to let us know about your experience! If there’s anything else we can help you with, please let us know.

Trend

i used this app to hep me on my wibsite seo and earn more money and reach more coustmers to shop on my website

November 19, 2021

Hi there,

Thanks so much for the feedback! We're glad you're benefiting from Plug In SEO.

Hong Kong Maper Limited

This is a nice and professional team, response is fast too. I am giving them five stars. Thank you for your great service!

November 19, 2021

Thanks so much for your feedback! We enjoyed working with you, too. Best of luck with your store!

Plug In SEO

Mango Drops Supply

I signed up to Plug In SEO and I am satisfied with the engagement so far. I the response to my request has been good

November 18, 2021

Thank you for the fantastic review, Gilbert!

We loved being of service to you. If any of your friends or family need SEO help, please let them know about us, and hope we can assist you again soon.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 200 201