Plug in SEO

Plug in SEO

by Plug in Useful

Fix SEO Issues. Improve Store Rankings. Boost Store Traffic!

Based on 1924 reviews

Alchemy Heart Lotus

So far although not knowing much about SEO, Plug in SEO gives me a good feeling. It ran a diagnostic of my site, and now I just need to figure out how to fix the issues.

MACK Industrial

This app really helps users from all levels of SEO knowledge. They email reports on a regular interval detailing your SEO scores. Very useful!

ECOLUTIF

Bonne application. Je la conseille au débutants qui ne savent pas trop comment démarrer pour se référencer.

Ruff Watch

b

alfie + june

Libby was lovely to deal with. She was fast to make sure that the app was installed and functioning properly. I've given five stars for customer service. Hopefully the app will do great things for my store over time.

Thehousehealth

I'm testing the app when I had more information about an answer about the app, for now everything ok

True Ceramic

just plugged it in. seems to be intuitive and easy to follow, will review again in a month to report more

Xtreme Digital GraphiX

I been using the free version of this app for years and i love it. It really helped me at the beginning. I very much recommend it for new store owners.

Rudy Project

They got in touch with me and fixed this issues and the job required and it appears to be working now Thank you

September 16, 2019

UPDATE September 19

Hi Greg, Pleased we got this sorted out for you. Feel free to reach out to us or me directly (daniel@pluginuseful.com) at any time.

UPDATE September 17

Hi Greg, I've replied to your email. Aiza worked on the weekend to get the job done to meet your launch. Looking forward to hearing from you so we can get this sorted out to your satisfaction.

ORIGINAL

Hi Greg, I see you have installed our app Plug in SEO and have the Plus upgrade at $20/month. You've also signed up for an optional expert fix package which Aiza has been working on for you.

We've done the expert fixes on hundreds of Shopify stores. With SEO nothing is guaranteed, but most shops see a steady increase in search engine indexed pages and impressions as measured by Google Search Console.

I don't see any details about what you're not happy with with the work. Interested to hear more. I want to do whatever we can to make you happy here! I've reached out to you on email.

easy5five

el servicio al cliente es excelente , había escrito una mala reseña y ya estaban trabajndo en mi SEO de verdad lo recomiendo a todas las personas que esten iniciando su tienda virtual !! buena inversion para iniciar

September 16, 2019

UPDATE September 26

Thanks for the praise Dayana! Pleased to be working with you to improve your SEO.

CEO / Founder

UPDATE September 17

Hi Dayana, I haven't heard from you but see you sent the keywords through to Aiza now, thanks. I've sent you an email too (including a probably bad Spanish translation! if that's easier for you).

ORIGINAL

Hi Dayana, I see that Libby completed the Plug in SEO Plus code install on Thursday. Then you also signed up for an optional expert fix package.

The expert fix package is for an SEO expert to fix issues on your shop. It's done by a human expert so the work is targetted to be wrapped up 14 days from sign up. You signed up on Friday (September 13th) so we're on track to meet the 14 day target for you too.

If you don't want to go ahead with the expert fix package just let me know and I'll get it canceled and refunded. Otherwise Aiza will be in touch this week.

We work on Central European time Monday - Friday. Since you emailed support on Friday at 22:37 I'm also replying to your mail now.

Looking forward to getting this done for you and improving your shop's SEO!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 160 161