Plug In SEO

SEO App & SEO Audit, Schema, Sitemap, JSON-LD, Alt & Meta Tags

Free plan available. 14-day free trial.
Search Engine Optimization for Increased Traffic and Sales

sisstrevolution.co.uk

super easy to use and runs in the background - if you need some help upgrade and they are super quick to respond - really helped my rankings

July 14, 2022

Hi Matt,

We’re grateful for your feedback. It’s our pleasure to provide the best possible service to our merchants. Have a wonderful day!

aanmerie

A great app for Search Engine Optimization. I am new to e commerce so I really can use this app to help me get around. I find the interface easy to use .

June 21, 2022

Hi there,

Thank you for being our customer and leaving us a wonderful 5-star review.

Please get in touch if you have any other questions for us.

FoodCraft Online Store

Location Hong Kong SAR
Time spent using app About 7 years

Attentive service! Quick email replies and very helpful. If we can add one thing, the calls with the experts are all arranged at US time and not catering for Asia market.

June 5, 2022

Hi Shima,

We want you to know how much we appreciate your review.

Feedback like yours is valued by every team member here and it gives us the motivation to continue developing our SEO app and services.

WolfChef0 Home Recipes & designs

Easy to use, extremely helpful. An essential App for optimizing your search engine keywords and formats. Easy to use for beginners with a clean, user friendly layout. Increased my store visits and even lead to my first sale. Highly recommended!

June 1, 2022

Hi John,

Your kind words encourage us to continue doing our best to make sure every merchant's experience is a memorable one. Thanks again, and have a wonderful day.

Fashion Bug Inc

Time spent using app About 1 month

I have to say if you are having trouble with your SEO, or missing features in your store, well pretty much anything that you are missing this app will help you fix it. I said help you fix it not fix it for you, just follow the instructions and you are set, I couldn't ask for more keep it up Plug In SEO. You are amazing!!

May 5, 2022

Thank you so much, Johana!

Your review made our day! Feedback like yours is valued by every team member here and it gives us the motivation to continue developing our Plug in SEO app.

Charlie and Fox

Location Australia

This app is super helpful with understanding and implementing SEO. I've been able to get a clear insight into how my SEO is performing, and optimise it with the help of Libby who was super fast and responsive to my queries. Highly recommend!

May 4, 2022

Hi Jess!

Thank you for leaving a 5-Stars review. At Plug in SEO, we continuously strive to serve you better.

We are glad that the team has managed to meet your needs for SEO.

Looking forward to serving you in the future!

Best Wishes

DoylesPhysio

Location Australia

I used APP to help improve my SEO. I am so grateful and impressed with the support I received when I asked questions. Libby was quick to respond and provided a comprehensive reply to my email. Thank you so much for putting me in the right direction and helping me, it is sincerely appreciated !

March 28, 2022

Hello Heidi!

Just wanted to let you know how much your review means to us here at Plug in SEO.

We do all we can to provide our customers with the best service, and it always makes our day when a customer appreciates it.

jewelerway11

تطبيق حلو كتير يساعدك في رفع مستوى البحث عن متجرك انصح به كل شخص حابب ينجح متجرو نزل التطبيق
tatbiq hulw ktir yusaeiduk fi rafe mustawaa albahth ean matjarik ainsah bih kulu shakhs habib yanjah matjaru nazal altatbiq
A very sweet application that helps you in raising the level of searching for your store. I recommend it to everyone who wants to succeed in your store. Download the application

March 21, 2022

Hello!

Thanks so much for your review - we're happy you are finding Plug In SEO useful so far! Please let us know if you have any questions - we're always here to help.

Plug In SEO Support

ukgiftstoreonline

Time spent using app Almost 2 years

Great app and support
Project was concluded in a timely manner
Hope to work with again. Learnt new techniques

March 8, 2022

Hi Nicholas,

Thank you so much for sharing this with us. We’re grateful that we had the opportunity to serve you.

Lash Vision

Location Australia

App is very easy to use and suggests where improvements can be made. I have noticed my search ranking has improved in just 1 week and hope to continue to make improvements. Support is fantastic! Always quick to reply and have helped to fix H1 issues in my coding.

March 6, 2022

Thank you for your kind words, Anne!

We’re grateful for your feedback. It’s our pleasure to provide the best possible service to our merchants. We look forward to the next time we’re able to serve you again. Have a wonderful day!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 45 46