Printful: Print on Demand

Print on demand dropshipping & warehousing service

Free plan available

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

Omtee Shirts

Horrible Customer Service. Sure you can make shirts but when they turn out incorrect or wrong they have little to no customer service to help solve the issue. Instead they will blame you for the mistake.

It's not hard to make a shirt and send it out for free to keep the customer happy. Especially when they have spent over $300 with your service.

Horrible Service by Zana, Maija, and Celene.

Worldlyvibes

Location Australia
Time spent using app About 1 year

Trust me, the website looks great and all. BUT the prices are so marked up that you barely earn a profit. I have wasted 10K because of printful thinking that it's so easy to print and ship on demand but i barely make any money to cover my cost.
ALSO, this company only wants to make a quick buck.
PRINTFUL, have you guys ever thought that you are contributing to fast fashion/garbage fashion brands that are saturating the market? No wonder, fashion is the second most polluted industry in the world! Please have a long and deep think and NEVER USE PRINTFUL AGAIN!

Yadeje

Time spent using app About 2 years

Customer service is horrible. It takes forever for them to ship anything. I ordered some samples so i can see them before i start selling them and i have been waiting almost 3 weeks. Which i fear might happen to my customers. Im definitely switching to a different service this is the worst app

Fidget Kingen

Location Ireland
Time spent using app About 1 hour

Setting up shipping is extremely time consuming and i rather find some other provider

Halifornia Apparel

Time spent using app About 1 year

Charged me for two products that I never knew were synced. Wouldn't give me a refund. Horrible customer service agents, do not know English and common reasoning. You're better off printing yourself.

Quality control is horrible too. Their prices are honestly outrageous, I can get a shirt printed locally in Canada for $11 per shirt on a 24 shirt order and it costs $22 per shirt on printful. (Also cost me $48 for a hoodie - how can you make a profit on that) Add on the fact that the quality is horrible and it takes forever for international shipping.

I would not recommend, maybe use it to test out a design but take things over after that our use something like teesprings. Plenty of better opitions. You will not make a steady profit with this company.

I'd advise you to take a look at the negative reviews and the fourms around the internet and make your own decision. (Many shopify reviews are left with the promise that their SEO scores will be increased)

Kayjaystudio

Quality control - TERRIBLE.
Sizing - TERRIBLE
SHIPPING to CANADA is costly and takes FOREVER

SIZING - their consistency with sizing is not good. I ordered samples in the leggings and fitted dresses to have for clients to try on who came to my house. The medium dress my client ordered in a medium was 2 inches shorter in length and smaller through the waist than the medium sample dress I had. The other client ordered an XL dress and if you can believe it was 3 inches shorter than the what the sizing chart from Printful indicated. I measured the items myself against the sizing chart that Printful supplies and YES they were WAY OFF. So Printful refunded me for these items but these clients will not be back. They are from the small town where I grew up so this is a real set back for my local business here at home and so disappointing.

QUALITY CONTROL

It's poor. They are wonderful about sending out a reshipment but they are not helpful in fixing the problem. My first problem was with a pillow. The first pillow I got had stitches showing on each end of the zipper. There was no way I could even use it as a sample pillow. They sent me a new one and it was just as bad. I called in wrote an email etc with my complaint and I agreed to have another pillow sent out. Third pillow has the same problem so I have deleted this collection on my store and I'm looking for a new supplier.
The stitching on their leggings I have ordered is also below standard. When you stretch the fabric the stitching pulls and is far too visible especially all up and down the bum.

SHIPPING - I placed my last order on Aug 3rd and today is Sept 15th. 5 weeks waiting for my order. AGAIN if you are shipping to Canada don't plan on having happy customers. Regarding taxes for Canadians - Printful does not collect taxes nor do they indicate on their packing slip when you collect taxes from your linked store like Shopify. Therefore your customers in Canada will end up paying taxes and a handling fee at the door when the parcel is delivered. All my customers in Canada have paid their GST/PST twice.

Saraliashop

one star is too much for this app. Also customer support is non-existent.
I made my original design to my shirts and they copy all of them 35-24- times each one, I don't know why. I tried to communicate but never answer my questions. she said you would need to reach directly out to our copyright department. I hope I DO NOT SEE MY DESIGNS IN OtHERS PLACES.

Idea Chic

Time spent using app Over 3 years

We are updating our review to 1-star and are convinced that the majority of the reviews here are about the app and have not actually sold anything. Nearly every order has had a mistake. Printful always agrees to fix their mistakes but taking the time to get this right sucks. They don't calibrate printers which is basic operation so consistency problems on the easiest jobs. There is no quality control as a matter of fact it is obvious a person does not even look at the result or the product would not ship. We have made an embarrassing mistake and are removing this ''partner'' and getting back to 100% quality products from Idea Chíc.

Moral Void

Location Germany

-Poor quality print on black tshirt. (white marks around and print gets off)

-hat embroidery is higher than it should

-One week for fulfilment, three weeks to deliver to Europe

-When I got sample they marked the price I would like to sell what resulted in paying 70 euros in import taxes. (200 euro order)

-Barcode stickers on all of the products

-It just doesn't look well, packages from China look better

To sum it up that's the end of my cooperation with them, before we started. I cannot provide such a low quality to anyone else.

Bink Visual Studio

Time spent using app About 4 years

I would not recommend this service. We have used Printful to fulfill our t-shirt, tote bag & etc orders. Approximately one out of every five items has an issue, whether it is a poor quality print, crooked print, missing graphic or off-center. They are very easy to work with when it comes to customer service, but their quality control leaves much to be desired. We are currently shopping other fulfillment companies because we can no longer trust Printful with our orders.