Printful: Print on Demand

Print on demand dropshipping & warehousing service

Free plan available

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

Wesealand

Excellent so far and customer support is very helpful.

Waunersmith

Easy to use. Like that the mock ups are generated automatically. So far, very cool to use especially for designers. With 3 or 4 designs you can create a lot of products. Goes well with Shopify. Thanks.

David Hinnebusch Artworks

SO far so good- great prices, GREAT customer service. :)

Eupterrae

This app is amazing, I can now upload and feature my artwork for sale as quickly as I want! Dropshipping heaven for sure, highly recommend :)

Blue Room Co

Love it, made my dream of running a shop come true.

Haute Sweets Treats

What a great app and company to help me build my business!

Dynamxapparel

this app is fantastic great app. i would highly recommend it to todos

Moonpill

Absolutely amazing app! This allows us to have another source of revenue with minimal effort. Very useful for my supplement store, moonpill.com

Buggedappledenim

How do i know that my label Buggedappledenim will be added to my teeshirts and also who pay for the shipping.

Teemongers Com

Printful contacted me regarding this issue below and said they are aware of the problem and hope to have it resolved soon.

Printful is a t-shirt printing company but when you want to create a front / back you can create the front no problem but when you do a front, back the back does not show in shopify. I spoke to someone about this and he said I have to drag a photo of it there. but that is nuts, i need to see the actual tee created in Shopify to be sure the tee looks correct and that it is actually in shopify. Why would you want me to assume it is.

On a good note, finally they have increased the customer support team and someone actually answers the phone.