Printful: Print on Demand

Top-rated print on demand dropshipping & warehousing service

Free plan available

Widener University Hsedso

Great customer service. I'd uploaded an image that was pixelated around the edges, Printful held the order and sent me a message so that I could tell them whether it was supposed to look like that or not. It wasn't, so I fixed it, uploaded a new image and they fulfilled the order. Super easy and kept me from looking like a chump.

The Squawk Shoppe

We love our Printful! We completely under-utilize their services right now. But fully intend on expanding our product line because of Printful!
Love love love!

Puppies And Yoga

Very easy to use and I love that it remembers the last shirt configurations so you only need to change the color or size for the next shirt. Great job!

Ethereal Store

Well crafted, great design, simple to use.

The Purple Elephant Campaign

Printful is VERY BAD at customer service. When asking about shipping dates and confirming delivery times with staff on more than one occasion.. packages were delivered late to customers after being promised they would be delivered on time and no refund was provided to us or our customers. Nor a solution to reship products on time after discovering they would be late.

CEO was of no assistance or help and does not see value in customer relations.

Twisted Bandit Designs

Great app great svc great customer support and fraud detection.

Good Vibes Only Clothing Co

Awesome app! Ordered samples and they came out great!

Cabooties

Easy to use, beautiful quality product, and integrates seamlessly with my store. The margin on these shirts is pretty small for the shop owner, but once you upload your shirt design there is very little work left to do. Great app!

Cashcats

Would definitely recommend!

Their design/upload process is very simple and they provide helpful resources. Support team is pretty quick too.

So far they have been reliable with turning around products on time, and they seem to really look at each design closely to make sure there are no errors. I've been contacted before about small issues (with my design) that they wanted to make sure were addressed before sending out - I really appreciate that!

For improvements, I know leggings are a new product but I think they need to invest some more time in helping folks with getting the designs right. I haven't been able to get in touch with their design consultation team (which is evidently a different group). Overall great experience though!

Moda Express Boutique Store

I would defenitely recommend this app to everyone and so easy to get around. I love it!