Printful: Print on Demand

Printful: Print on Demand

by Printful

Top-rated print on demand dropshipping & warehousing service

Venture North Trading Company

Printful what are you doing? limiting the mockup generator based on number of orders per month, this is an extreme detrimental for new stores. Example: if a store creates a few unisex products they won't be able to display a flat mockup, female mockup and male mockup to display the product???? This is a bad idea, please explain your reasoning.

October 5, 2020

Thank you for sharing your review! We truly appreciate your feedback on this!
After a Printful account is created, you can use the mockup generator for 60 days. After that, the access to the mockup generator becomes limited if you haven't had any orders within the last 30 days. You can then either connect a store to your Printful account, or place 3 orders within a 30 day timeframe to restore access to the mockup generator.
We've introduced this limitation as we're continuously devoting resources to mockup generator improvements and wanted to limit the functionality for inactive users.

If you have any additional feedback or comments please feel free to reach us at feedback@printful.com! :)

ShirtBag

i cant connect the app with shopify account, my design are all gone.
I cant install it again, i need to use another app

October 5, 2020

Thank you for your review! We are very sorry to see the issues with using the app!

Could you please send us more information on this to support@printful.com? We see that you have the store connected, is the issue still there?

We hope to hear from you soon and hopefully make the app work for you! :)

Santos Werkzeugmaschinen UG - Mode und Mehr

kunde hat bestellt, geld würde abgebucht aber mann kann niucht mal denn app verbinden :-( total verraschung
wo ist das Geld von mein Kunde ??????? wie kann Shopify solche app´s hier erlauben, ich bezahlt bei shopify viel geld pro monat und sowas ????????????????????

October 5, 2020

Vielen Dank für Ihre Bewertung! Es tut uns leid, dass Sie ein Problem mit der Verwendung der App hatten.

Über den Abrechnungsprozess. Es gibt zwei separate Transaktionen:

- Der erste ist zwischen Ihnen und Ihrem Kunden auf Ihrer Geschäftsseite (Shopify) mithilfe eines von Ihnen eingerichteten Zahlungsabwicklers.

- Zweitens stellt Printful Ihnen die Auftragserfüllung direkt über die Abrechnungsmethode in Rechnung, die Sie Ihrem Printful-Konto hinzugefügt haben.
Hier ist der Link, der dies ausführlicher erklärt und möglicherweise dazu beiträgt, dass https://www.printful.com/faq/billing/159-how-does-the-printful-billing-system-work-

Könnten Sie uns bitte weitere Informationen an support@printful.com senden?
Wir werden Ihre Anfrage prüfen und die beste Lösung finden!

Fun Fabulous Designs

I hesitated to do youth shirts because they are 50% more expensive than adult blanks. I went with Printful because they had Bella 3001 Y shirts and I put up two designs to test. While my other POD manages to print designs on Bella heather blends just as well as they do on Bella solids, Printful's looked like total crap. My customer bought the shirts for her daughter's birthday for her and her best friend to wear. Printful did offer a one-time courtesy refund - which declined - because it printed "as expected" according to their quality standards. Their bar must be pretty low. If other POD's can print the same design on the same blank in an adult version and have a great result then Printful just doesn't have an eye for quality.

September 20, 2020

Thank you for sharing your feedback! We are truly sorry to hear you encountered some issues with one of your orders!

The outcome for the garments would depend on a few factors: the material the garment is made of, the color difference between the design and the garment, and if a white under base is used or not. Read more here: https://www.printful.com/important-facts-about-tshirt-printing
Based on the print file submitted for this specific heather grey color t-shirt, the outcome is indeed expected. A reshipment of the same garment would result in the same outcome. We truly appreciate your feedback on this as it helps us grow and improve our services further!

We see that our customer support team has already followed up with you directly and we look forward to hearing from you!

Angels Sin

A customer ordered a simple pair of socks and a t-shirt. You guys managed to send them the wrong socks. Socks that aren't even my design!!!!!!!! I have never once created the graphic that is on the socks they showed me. Thank god I was already dropping you as a supplier.

September 15, 2020

Hey there! Thank you for your feedback, we are truly sorry to hear your experience using our services hasn't been the best, but we hope to improve it moving forward!

I completely understand that receiving an incorrect item can be very frustrating. These mixup ups are not intentional and can happen on a very rare occasion when the wrong item is picked up for printing.

Our support team has already reached out to you about this order and we hope to hear from you soon!

Billionaire Camel

I used to love this app until I had a small problem a customer order a shirt and not receive anything even now they still haven't receive nothing and they had order back in July, I had to go out my way and find somebody to print a shirt and ship it myself. My problem is that in the middle of it all I could not reach nobody that could help me I have not gotten a email back I miss the old days where I can just call and the problem is solve in seconds well its been a fun while it last.

September 8, 2020

Thank you for your review, we truly appreciate it!
We're sorry to hear that your experience with us has not been great, but hope that we can improve it moving forward.

We see that we had sent you an email reply to your Shopify inquiry back in July, but we did not hear back from you.
To be sure, you can check in with your Spam or Promotions folders for the email.
We will also follow up with directly once more with some additional details on your concerns.

protonmerch

You can only add 2 products per day? Is this a joke? It will take you a year to build a store with printful if they allow only 2 items of AOP per day.

August 27, 2020

Thank you for your feedback, we truly appreciate it!
This limitation on adding 2 new AOP products per day is set in place while we clear up the order backlog caused by the global pandemic.
Our main goal is to bring our average fulfillment estimates back to normal and then we'll also re-enable unlimited product push for all product categories.

If you have any additional questions or concerns, feel free to reach out to feedback@printful.com!

Kevo Show

Every order Ive done has taken over a month to ship to customer.Very slow fulfillment process, but the website says shipping and production will only take 12 days.

August 18, 2020

Thank you for you review- we truly appreciate it!

We definitely understand that the current events have not been easy for many businesses and people, and we are doing our best to continue providing our services to our customers. As for most businesses out there, we have not expected the effects of Covid-19 and how it would limit our resources. Our main goal was to keep our staff safe and continue to support businesses and fulfill our customers' orders. This was a very challenging time due to various restrictions and order volume we received. Our fulfillment times are nearly back to normal, you can follow the latest estimates and updates on our Covid-19 page here https://www.printful.com/covid-19.

If you have any questions or concerns, be sure to reach out to us at feedback@printful.com!

mtgonslaught

Printful has become the worse print on demand I use. I have been having issue after issue with them.

August 10, 2020

Thank you for your review, we truly appreciate it.
We're sorry to see that your experience with us has not been great, but hope we can improve it moving forward! :)

Vantage Sports

Having continual problems. Printful customer service for incorrect orders is non-existent. Very hard to manage with them. I DO NOT RECOMMEND.

August 8, 2020

Thank you for your review, we appreciate your feedback!
We' re truly sorry that your experience with us hasn't been great, but definitely hope to improve it moving forward.

We looked over our communication with you and failed to find the concerns you mention, however we did notice that you've not replied to any of our emails, so it is possible that you're not receiving them.
If so, you could check in with your Spam and Promotions folders to make sure our emails haven't ended up there?

You can also reach out to us at feedback@printful.com directly, so we could address your concerns in more detail! :)