Printful: Print‑on‑Demand

Printful: Print‑on‑Demand

by Printful

Top rated print-on-demand drop shipping & warehousing service

Ignite Liberty

I love the idea and I was stoked to use the service, but with the company being located in CA it's a tax nightmare. If you operate as an LLC and use Printful be prepared to pay an yearly $800 fee to CA if 25% of your sales come from Printful.

Jawn Street Wear

you claim to have beanies and flat caps and such but i never get the option to add them to my store which is really disappointing. as much as i love using your platform. ALSO i dont get a side view on my legging which means now i have to pay extra for photo shoots so people can see my merchandise.

Dbha

There have been a couple of products that our customers received that were cut off, however, we are doing the best we can at our new e-commerce business and Printful has been a huge part of it for us. We are thankful for the service that Printful has provided us. We like to think that the people at Printful put as much time and effort into making great products as we have designing the products that we sell. Although we haven't heard personally from the Printful team, we appreciate the time they take to create our products for us. It is a bit pricey as far as making a profit goes, which is something I'd consider looking into before using the app. But over-all our experience so far has been good. Thanks to the Printful team! Keep it up!

Mashu Mashu

Great quality but getting in touch with their customer service is a nightmare! One of our top selling products has had issues with not coming out correctly for the past few weeks, resulting in unhappy customers, and it's been almost a month since this whole ordeal started. Plus, they take so much money per print it's insane! For that price you'd expect better customer service.

That said, Jorge there has provided good service, but the design team is totally MIA. Disappointed with that for what we're paying...

Bloom E Boutique

Great variety of product options, and an easy to use service, but products are priced way too high.

Tripsupply

Really needs to work with shopify to make adding design variants easier. If I wasnt so bored and frustrated with that one aspect I would proabably give these guys 5/5. Great quality shirts.

Finding Vino

Easy to make cool products but high costs make it impossible to make sales

Jane Jean

Loved how easy it was to design a shirt. However, shipping/processing took forever and one of my samples was messed up. It had faded letters from someone else's design near the bottom of the shirt, like my shirt had been laid on top of someone else's shirt that wasn't dry or something :-/ Very frustrating. I tried printful on a trial account (laura's t's) before using it on my real online store. I'd hate for a customer to received messed up shirts when my sample was messed up to start with.

Ektees

Slow shipping, no returns, and they messed up a sample order already

Ammo Athletic

Awesome concept (no inventory), easy to integrate and quality breadth of products to choose from.

The mockup design/upload process has been problematic for us at times (we're perfectionists), requiring some re-work and a lot of back and forth with Printful support. They've generally been ok to deal with, but the process can be slow.

We'd also like to see more products added to the mockup generator...currently, this only includes certain shirts and no hats (which require a 3rd party generator and some guesswork)

If you're looking for an easy way to add a lot of new products to your store, Printful is definitely worth checking out.